More GN Parts 4-Sale--Engine/Int'r/Acc/Susp'n

I'll take 2 of the center caps if not already spoken for. Just PM me a price shipped to 32812 and I can send paypal.

Ok, you're next-in-line for remaining 2 caps, & they're yours for aforementioned $17 shipped USPS...Paypal to monte29568@hotmail.com...
Pix (of 2) attached for reference...Pls advise...Thx,,, Monte

Attachments

• DSC02640.JPG
    DSC02640.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 963
Ok,,,here ya go w/ requested pix...Wadayathink??...As mentioned in above post, found Cover, so it's available for $5 and is back on the sale-table ... Monte

I will send the money for the EGR and Clamp dont need the cover have a fewof those already.

I will send the money for the EGR and Clamp dont need the cover have a fewof those already.

Steve, the $9 price (& total $$ rec'd) did NOT include shpg costs--which will be an additional $3.60...Please send this additional amount, or request refund of your $9 payment...Sorry for any confusion...I await your direction...Monte

No hurry....if its the only thing going out wait until you get a few things to ship.

No hurry....if its the only thing going out wait until you get a few things to ship.

Had to pass the PO 2day anyhow, so shpd your pkg...I'm a lousy guesser--actual cost $5.00 vs my initial est. $3.60...I still can't get used to this years higher Postal rates...

My time-estimates for me to do a certain job (personal, of course) are typically more-in-error though--I'd go broke trying to make a living off my estimates...:eek:

I have lotsa good/old memories @ Beaufort (flying in/out of Frogmore International, Fripp Island golf, eating at "Steamers")...

THX FOR YOUR PURCHASE,,, Monte

Update!

The following parts have now been Sold , or Payment is Pending

Sold

all 6 wheel center caps
160 deg T-stat
"T" strg whl centr disk ("T-Type" still available)
"uncleaned" EGR valve & clamp
Pwr seat ass'y
seat belts

Payment Pending

Misc brackets
Cruz-contrl cable
Stock IC
IC hoses
Wiper arms

Thx again to all for their purchases,,, Monte

Updated Update

Sold

all 6 wheel center caps
160 deg T-stat
Pwr seat ass'y
seat belts
Misc brackets
Cruz-contrl cable
Stock IC
IC hoses

Payment Pending

Wiper arms

Here's an "Updated" Update regarding Parts Sold or Payment Pending

Sold

all 6 wheel center caps
160 deg T-stat
Pwr seat ass'y
seat belts
Misc brackets
Cruz-contrl cable
Stock IC
IC hoses

Payment Pending

Removed wiper arms= now back up-for-Sale

Wiper Arm Sale got all the way to-the-alter--but wedding called off...
They're back on the For-Sale list...

Engine

Interested in second pictured A/C control head. Can you please tell me if this controler is in good working condition? I'm having a problem with mine in my '86 GN with the blower fan not working. Thanks!