More fishing pics...feel free to add.

Man I wish I could find the pictures from fishing the watering ponds on my brothers deer lease where I could NOT keep the bass off my lures. My "go to" lure has always been the Rooster Tail spinners in various sizes and colors yet top water is my favorite.

My last hook wetting excursion was at Rollover Pass with no success so me and my buddy Toby just chilled on the beach for a while....I am the one with the cigarette.
thumbP0QAB68Z.jpg
thumb2M9AFP5O.jpg
thumbRSS4FXJ3.jpg
thumbTZ9LSVPD.jpg

Last edited:
Any one up for fishing tomorrow in Galveston off the seawall? I got a need for salt air and getting a hook wet so I am going light action (with braid) and hoping to enjoy atleast one good fight in the surf.

Toby and I will be leaving about 9am if anyone git's the hankering. Kind of thinking our weather has stirred up the bait but like they say "any day fishing is better than any day at work".

Sunfish will save a fishing trip especially for the kids and on a ultralight setup will even make us old men crack a smile.

Well the pic didn't load so if someone PM's me a cell number I'll send it and they can post it for me.
Send the picture to me and I will post it for you when I return from fishing today, 281-796-3016.

I dug up two old cellphones that should have a boat load of fishing pictures on them, another project.

Last edited:
One of my favorite pics. My two sons (center and RT) when they very small. The oldest one holding up the brim graduated from HS yesterday.......time is going way to fast.

brandon brim.jpg

Amberjack are not the best tasting fish but for their size are one hardest fighting that I've ever caught.

amberjack.jpg

Last edited:
Here you go charlief1.....
00000000-0000-0000-0000-0000273b9035.jpg

So we rolled onto the seawall and the surf was vicious with white caps past the 4th or 5th bar, at least 1/2 mile, but it was the wind that was the bear, it had to be a constant 40mph. We had picked up 2lbs of shrimp and hit San Luis Pass with no success and then tried a spot in West Bay by some mansion beach homes with no success there so we packed up and headed home.
One thing is certain though, I need another real surf setup because I am using a light action spinning setup that will only hold 100yrds of 30lb braid. The main thing though was that we tried and enjoyed a couple of hours on the sand.
thumbA9OBQ2UB.jpg