More engine progress....almost there!

Ms. FastNasty

Here's some pictures I got today...engine is in, tranny will be soon. Still need the bigger turbo, injectors, chip, and downpipe then we're good to go!

Attachments

• Kristina eng.1 (Small).JPG
    Kristina eng.1 (Small).JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 350
  • Kristina eng.2 (Small).JPG
    Kristina eng.2 (Small).JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 354
  • Kristina eng.3 (Small).JPG
    Kristina eng.3 (Small).JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 353
  • Kristina eng.4 (Small).JPG
    Kristina eng.4 (Small).JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 353
  • Kristina eng.6 (Small).JPG
    Kristina eng.6 (Small).JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 356
You should have painted it pink. That would really piss em off.:biggrin:

Pretty.............

Your boost gauge "T" now customized into the back of the intake? Thats trick:biggrin:

Those may be for sale as I understand she is haveing some titty nipple pink ones made.

LMAO! Thanks LEE!!! :biggrin:
I am having some new ones made...although not the color Lee described...lol They'll be black with pink cursive letters that say "Mrs. FastNasty". I tried to convince Lee to paint the engine pink, he wasn't going for it though. He did say that the torque converters were pink on these...naturally, these cars MUST have been built for women!!!! lmao!!!! :eek:

I tried to sell those valve covers numerous times and didn't have any any takers......they were originally black......I glass beaded them, painted the stripes and letters black, then clear-coated them.........tranny is going in the car right now.

Looks awesome,what's the bracket for on the LR of the drivers head?

is it going to be ready for bowling green

only 1 week away now ,good luck to you guys,looks like hard part is done

only 1 week away now ,good luck to you guys,looks like hard part is done

Won't be ready for BG unfortunately...we'll be picking up more goodies there though. Still gotta get the front mount intercooler, DP, 79# injectors/chip, and 66mm turbo...she gonna be FFFAAAASSSSTTTTTTT....:eek: :biggrin: