Mopar guys are second cool......

Big Paul

Bob Barker
......compared to us GM fellers.

I got into a race just today with a guy in a '99 Dakota ext. cab with a V6.

He had K&N and Flowmaster stickers on his back window, and a weeney sound that I think his Flowmaster made. ;)

He proceeded to lay the smack down after I had him till second. He pulled a good 2 1/2 cars after I shifted second, and I just let off.

I had seen this guy before driving by my friends house. And today I was cruising around in the heat, and not paying attention, got right next to him at a red light.

I didn't look over or anything, and when the light hit green he gunned it, and then got my attention.

I got on it to keep up with him, and try to mess with him just a bit. I knew he'd hand me my booty on a stick, so i'd tryed to lay low. But caught another light.

So this was it, I thought i'd give it a try, and held him off until second and then he "weeney'd" by (his exhaust)

He was quite far ahead, and he got up to a stop sign and waited for me.

I come, and pull up next to him "Damn 3.9's are quick."

He says thanks, and asked me "4.3?."

And I explained it was just a 2.8L.

He says "I thought you almost had me for a second."

I told him "no way, I knew you were gonna pull me."

He said "nice truck, i'll be seein ya around" And he waived and layed some rubber for me when he took off.

He was a cool dude, and I figured a Mopar nut, cause he had a Mopar Motorsports hat on.

Ford guys i've encountered aren't as cool as my turd nuggets, whats with em. Every Dodge guy i've run into, has respect for what i've got and what we have. Especially this guy, he was a cool dude, and knew what I had. Ford guys just usually seem retarded to what someone else has. But not all i've met some cool Ford guys too, just not as many as Mopar guys.

I've come to the conclusion, that if and when I meet more cool Mopar dudes then Ford boys, that i'm still gonna have to be biased.

I like to think I'm a cool ford dude....however I dont particularly like ford, i just happen to drive one :) sounded like a fun race, i'm not sure ive ever raced a dodge truck, maybe someday!

I hope to run a Dodge truck when the v-10 1/2 ton hits the road. It would be cool to race a vehicle with 4 cylinders more then me:cool: