Moog 6377 rear springs and isolators

83hurstguy

I have a set of brand new Moog 6377 rear springs with a set of used 3rd gen F-body upper spring isolators in great shape. The used original 3rd gen isolators are shorter than the 4th gen isolators that GM now sells as the replacement for the 3rd gens.

These are a linear rate springs (141 lb/in) with a trimmable top coil so you can set rear ride height on the G-body. They should be a good rate match for someone running the 5658 or 5660 front coils. You need the F-body isolators since the coil spring is a different diameter on the top end than the G-body stock springs.

I never installed these as I ended up with Eibachs and the ride height worked out fine.

Asking $70 SHIPPED for the springs AND isolators. (a new pair of the 10290379 isolators is over $70 alone)

Note: For some reason I don't get notifications of PM's on this site (though I'll get thread notifications), so if you send me a PM just post here to make sure I see it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Ok, updated deal, $70 SHIPPED to the lower 48. Ain't gonna beat that anywhere, as shipping will run me at least $15.