Modified Computer- High Imp injectors

mzunino

hey guys
This post is for a friend. Does anyone still modify or repair stock computers for high imp injectors?

Thanks

hey guys
This post is for a friend. Does anyone still modify or repair stock computers for high imp injectors?

Thanks
Think you mean for low impedance injectors. High imp injectors do not require a modified ECM. I have a modified ECM for sale if interested.

Think you mean for low impedance injectors. High imp injectors do not require a modified ECM. I have a modified ECM for sale if interested.

What's your name and number? I will pass it along? Is it modified for a specific injector size?

PM sent. A modified ecm will work with any size low impedance injector or high impedance injector.

What is the easiest way to tell if you have high or low imp injectors ? Is their anything specific that would tell you ? Appreciate any help you can give

You could take the numbers off the body of the injectors and google them or post them here. You can also probe the 2 contacts to check ohms. Google says ~1.5 - 4.0 ohms = low imp. ~10 - 16 ohms = high imp.

the modification runs 150.00 shipped, You send me your (known-good) ecm, I modify it and send it back.

Bob