Modern T-Type/Hot Air GN wheels

HotAir6 v.2.0

Uncool Misfit
Has anyone seen or heard of 17" aluminum wheels that look like the 84 GN wheels?

If so please point me in the right direction.

I am in the market for a replacement set of GN wheels. I've found aluminum clones of the steel GN wheels. They are nice and probably what i will go with but I really like my 84 GN wheels better. It's been about 2 years of searching and I am getting tired of looking for something that does not exist.

for aome reason i thought american racingwas making these vector style rims again. idk about 17s

for aome reason i thought american racingwas making these vector style rims again. idk about 17s

Thanks. I had seen these but the backspacing and diameter aren't quite right for me. But they are certainly the exact style I'm looking for.

i figured as much.. i know wheel vintique does alot of oem rims try th3m but thats a long shot

Almost wish that I had seen these before I went with the budnik wheels. I think that these fit the Hotair them really well.

Attachments

• grandnational.jpg
    grandnational.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 299
Almost wish that I had seen these before I went with the budnik wheels. I think that these fit the Hotair them really well.
They look great I just put my stock 85 GN wheels back on my car 235 60 in back and 225 60 frt they don' t fit wneel wells as good as the Weld 5 stars I had when I was racing mine. John