MODDED ECM W/CHIP, WIDEBAND, TRANSLATOR WITH Z06 MAF, BRAND NEW 6.1 E85 CHIP

Cant split up the two, this translator has a plug for the coolant temp sensor in the maf, then another plug for the stock coolant temp plug on stock harness, then a pigtail for the factory maf , then to z06 maf... bought this maf from Chris Reveron working approximately 4 months ago and I have never used.

PICTURE OF NEW CHIP ADDED, I THINK THE BUYER MAY NEED THE POWERDEX WIDEBAND WHICH I ALSO HAVE FOR SALE , CAN DO A DEAL ON CHIP AND WIDEBAND... 275$ FOR BOTH SHIPPED. LMK
THANKS.

SOLD OR PENDING PARTS BELOW:
SCANMASTER 2.1 NEW IN BOX, $SOLD TO TLAP SHIPPED ANYWHERE LOWER 48.
1018 POWERLOGGER NEW IN BOX $SOLD TO TBLAZE SHIPPED ANYWHERE LOWER 48
PRECISION OIL FILTER RELO KIT NEW IN BOX $SOLD TO PSYCHO6CYL ANYW48 SHIPPED ANYWHERE LOWER 48
IAC RELO FROM CHAMPION $ SOLD TO PSYCHO 6CYL SHIPPED
ANYWHERE LOWER 48

I dont need the Powerdex...I have my own WB (PLX) so I just need the chip....See my PM to you

I think I'll package the chip and powerdex, since its made for the NGK , I think you would need the NGK powerdex wideband .

Cant split up the two, this translator has a plug for the coolant temp sensor in the maf, then another plug for the stock coolant temp plug on stock harness, then a pigtail for the factory maf , then to z06 maf... bought this maf from Chris Reveron working approximately 4 months ago and I have never used.

Ok let me know if you do decide to split up. Would be interested in just the Translator and the filter if its a 4".
Thanks

Tlap, psycho6cyl , tblaze

You should all have tracking numbers on your emails, your parts went out yesterday at 11am cst via ups

Let me know if you need anything else
Thanks

NEW NGK WIDEBAND FULL KIT NEW IN BOX

Maf and translator still available

Attachments

• image-1041053701.jpg
    image-1041053701.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 13
  • image-1851339712.jpg
    image-1851339712.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 15
Thank you, parts arrived super fast and new as stated- great seller. Thanks again for everything and have a safe 4th..