missing under throttle

I had a similar problem, and it would clear up under boost. It turned out to be vacuum leaks. Very very common problem.

1. Replaced o2, coil , plugs, and plug wires and the problem still here what else can cause this problem it is running real rich o2mv show 89 -19# and some times it goes higher at idle

OK went out and unplug the cam sensor while running and the car shut off plugged it back and tried it again and it stalled but stayed running rev it up and the missing was gone plugged it back up and the missing was back

Sounds like there is a problem with the cam sensor itself. Remove the cap and check the wheel. Make sure the screw is tight and the wheel is keyed to the shaft. Also check for up and down play.
Gns performance offers cam sensor rebuild. ;)

Thanks for every body help I appreciate it .It turned out to be the cam sensor ring messed up I put a new one that's welded and all is good again now it's time to enjoy new paint and rims

20140320_181109_Richtone(HDR).jpg

Attachments

• 20140321_171652.jpg
    20140321_171652.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 88
You sicko, that's a bad azz ride. What color an looks two tone in bottom pic.
An Its a cc1.

Last edited:
Good choice, I had mine painted cyber gray back in 2008 or 2009. It's a cool color on these cars. I'm going to have my wheels powder coated Corvette comp grey. I had my headlight bezels painted as well.

I was talking to turbotn. Wanted to see it next to yours.that's a super nice paint.

Yea I have a hot air 85. It's the wife's . it's time for a change. I really like that color. Think I'm biting your style guys. Cyber gray.right;)

Attachments

• 1397156133904.jpg
    1397156133904.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 53