Miss the WE4, Went for more of a Sleeper look

ProjectWE4

C. Horel
Couple years ago had to get rid of the WE4 an now I regret getting rid of that. Once been turboed always need turbo. So here is my new sleeper. 96 Lexus Sc300 with 2JZGTE swap(Supra Motor). Big single Gt42 tuned with AEM EMS. On the stock twin and 11lbs of boost the car went 13.4 @ 107 300HP estimated.

SC3.jpg

DSCN0904.jpg

Nice ride, that is definitely a sleeper! I really like the look of the SC300's and the 2JZGTE motor is obviously capable of making a lot of power.:cool: Are you using a 6spd or does it have an auto??

Thanks for sharing.:)

Sweet! I have seen some of those go 10's with that swap. Nice move.

Thanks, once i finish the fuel system an put my built stock auto in it, It should be making 500 hp on 18lbs. Low Boost. High boost this car should make it to the 9 sec range.

2jz's are bad mf'n motors, you picked a good car. I would definatly get rims and finish the body kit off (OMG I sound like a true ricer)

another rice burner...ho hum

If that's a rice burner, please pass me the Uncle Ben's!:biggrin:

FWIW, I have seen plenty of domestics (Vettes, F-bodies, Mustangs, etc.) that I would consider ricers way before this car.

He might think its a rice burner until it whoops his cars ass. Some people are just ungrateful they think if its not domestic its rice. Sometimes other way around. Pull that head out of your ass an appricate more cars than just yours.

He might think its a rice burner until it whoops his cars ass. Some people are just ungrateful they think if its not domestic its rice. Sometimes other way around. Pull that head out of your ass an appricate more cars than just yours.

Nice car man!!! I have always loved these cars luxury/fast as *&^%!!! Love it!!!