miscelaneous parts 4/sale

No luck with a box yet-still looking haven't given up yet, $20. Shipped on either breather oil filler tubes,$425. Shipped on injector harness and alky kit.

any luck just wondering does it have to b a fit to size box or can u cut 2 to make one? or can it be completely bubble wrapped n shipped out that way?

wats up matt any updates i still want that radiator support any luck with the packaging ? im sure if u get a few good size boxes and piece them together to make one it would be good to go anyway let me know wats up thanx

I'm on vacation this week-I ll see if I can piece some cardboard together next week and get it shipped out to you before Wednesday-I ll let you know when I get it together.thanks for being patient.

I just came across two stock GN chips if anyone is looking for one and also a 6.1 translator plus chip if someone is maybe looking to upgrade.- make offer.

wats matt tomorrows wednesday lol any luck? lets make this happen will u be shipping it out in a day or 2? let me know thanx

hey matt ive been really patient and havent heard from u but have seen u post so just tell me if ur going to take the time to get that support shipped to me or not no hard feeelings just want a yes or no ? thanx man

I ve been on vacation for two weeks and thought I could find some cardboard to box it up with maybe duct tape but it's a very uneven bulky piece -if I can't get it done this week I think we should just forget about it, I would think someone much closer to you should have one-even Arizona or Nevada would be a big savings on shipping.

I'd like to add two turbo housings to the list- 1 is a .63 Garret-$125. Shipped and the other is from a precision 72 turbo like new .85- $150. Shipped.