Misc Parts

Looking at the Intercooler... Do you know if that would fit in an 84 GN?

I'm sure it would fit with some additional piping, I'm sure that someone with a "Hot-Air" wouuld know the exact additional pieces of piping that would be needed.

UP Dated List

1 : KB FMIC w/chrome up pipe. Has a Blow off valve. Comes with all hoses and clamps etc. Have pics that show where and how everything hooks up.
$325.00 Shipped

2 : Modified stock turbo shield.................... just painted with 1200 degree paint.
$35.00 Shipped

3 : Chrome Alternator Cover W / broken mounting end (needs repair)
$60.00 Shipped

4 : 55lb Injectors with 4 different Chips for these injectors. 1 TT Chip and 3 Quad Air Chips (2 of which were never used)
$200.00 Shipped

5 : Coolant Resivoirs and Washer Fluid Tank
$25.00 each Shipped

6 : 3" Chrome Inlet Air Pipe
$60.00 Shipped

7 : Stock Vacuum Block & Gasket
$20.00 Shipped

8 : ATR Air Canister & K&N Filter (Canister modified to flow more air).
$50.00 Shipped

9 : GM 3 Bar Map Sensor (never used)
$40.00 Shipped

If anything seems unreasonable then make an offer...............Thanks

Map.jpg

121.jpg

12.jpg

7-2.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

Parts Remaining

KB FMIC w/chrome up pipe. Has a Blow off valve. Comes with all hoses and clamps etc. Have pics that show where and how everything hooks up.
$325.00 Shipped

Modified stock turbo shield.................... just painted with 1200 degree paint.
$35.00 Shipped

55lb Injectors with 4 different Chips for these injectors. 1 TT Chip and 3 Quad Air Chips (2 of which were never used)
$200.00 Shipped[/B]....."can seperate chips and injectors"

Coolant Resivoirs and Washer Fluid Tank
$25.00 each Shipped

Stock Vacuum Block & Gasket
$20.00 Shipped

ATR Air Canister & K&N Filter (Canister modified "on the Bottom side" to flow more air).
$50.00 Shipped

121.jpg

12.jpg

7-2.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

Prices listed, include shipping costs for remaining parts.

1 : KB FMIC w/chrome up pipe. Has a Blow off valve. Comes with all hoses and clamps etc. Have pics that show where and how everything hooks up.
$325.00 Shipped

2 : Modified stock turbo shield.................... just painted with 1200 degree paint.
$35.00 Shipped

4 : 55lb Injectors with 4 different Chips for these injectors. 1 TT Chip and 3 Quad Air Chips (2 of which were never used)
$200.00 Shipped
"INJECTORS are Low Impedence, Your ECM will need to be modified".....Will sell injectors seperately........$125.00 for the set of injectors..............chips sold seperately for $30.00 each or all 4 for $100.00

$25.00 each Shipped

$20.00 Shipped

8 : ATR Air Canister & K&N Filter (Canister modified to flow more air).
$50.00 Shipped

121.jpg

12.jpg

7-2.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

Bump

Coolant overflow Resevoirs

Audie,
I am interested in the two coolant overflow jugs for $50 shipped. Are they cracked in any way. Do they leak? I live in Canada I will pm you my address because shipping could be a little more. We can work that out. USPS is the best way. Thanks Dave

Audie,
I am interested in the two coolant overflow jugs for $50 shipped. Are they cracked in any way. Do they leak? I live in Canada I will pm you my address because shipping could be a little more. We can work that out. USPS is the best way. Thanks Dave

Hiya Dave....they do not leak at all and are in great shape. Someone else has dibs on the one with the cap. The other is available if you want it.......Audie

$275.00 Shipped

$175.00 Shipped

$25.00 each Shipped

$20.00 Shipped

12 : ATR Air Canister & K&N Filter (Canister modified to flow more air).
$50.00 Shipped

Pics are below.