misc. parts

Drac0nic

It ain't easy livin free
-aluminum bumper support from rear, good shape-50
make offers on below:
-aluminum front bumper support, needs work (will have removed from bumper and pics on request in a day or two)
-Buick V6 Dist from 83 computerized car w/cap mounted coil
-2 bbl carb from above
-set of .030 pistons from 85 T-rivi low miles good shape on rods. Cast for sure, Badger brand I think.
-T-tops for 83 Regal, I think they'll fit other years with the trim removed. The metal trim on the sides will need some paint, and the plastic/rubber isn't in the best of shape.

Shipping is from Carbondale, Illinois 62901. For you guys coming down to BG from up north taking I-57 pick up shouldn't be too far off the path (check Mapquest) and I may be able to do something where you can just meet me off the highway for a small nominal fee. (and you're buyin the beer :D )

TTT, it appears I left the rear bumper support in Fairfield so if you're willing to wait a bit I'll go down to 40.

How much for t-tops

how much do u want for a passenger side t-top i lost mine last night on my 87we4 during a test run on the freeway:( .

put me first in line for the aluminum bumper support, how much would shipping on this thing be?

Joshua

hey, sorry I didn't think I got any replies. Which one do you want, the front or the rear, the front's real rough just FYI. Anyone interested in anything else, I'm also willing to trade towards a set of stocker headers.

if the front is rough, then i will take the rear

and its cool about not getting back fast, as i will not have the money for them for another 5 days but if youll hold them for me, ill take em.

Joshua