Misc parts... Valve covers, maf pro, maf, others

I see you last reviewed this post at 6:20pm today but still won't responded to my question?

Paid for injectors and chip and nothing stated wife mailed it but wont answer PM or sent tracking

Paid for injectors and chip and nothing stated wife mailed it but wont answer PM or sent tracking
Starting to look like we are getting scammed by this guy? Everybody has paid him and nobody has received any of there items.

All ok I got him his profile picture has a city provided garbage can I am tracing owners of typhoons there I will update with a address as soon as the trace is complete.

I understand the concern fellas. Everything is shipped. The shipping is obviously behind but I assure you if you don't have everything by Wednesday I will fully refund you.

I understand the concern fellas. Everything is shipped. The shipping is obviously behind but I assure you if you don't have everything by Wednesday I will fully refund you.
If anyone received there items today please update us as of now I have not received mine.

I ordered parts from this guy also and he has not responded. I have called and texted as well and have not gotten anything in return. I would like to find out any info you guys have on this guy. I'm doing an investigation on him as well being in the Air Force Security Forces. had PayPal to open investigation him already. Just checking to see if there was anyone else out there in the same situation. Any information would be great