Misc. Parts: Harness, Gas Tank, Heads, ECM, etc.

TRYMY231S

GTP Tranny Killer
All parts just came off my T and where applicable they functioned at the time of removal. I'm flexible on the prices just email me at gtpnick@yahoo.com. I won't ship the heads or gas tank.

Complete '87 engine harness - $250
'87 ECM - $50
Windshield washer resevoir - $15
Radiator overflow reservoir - $15
Powermaster (the brake pressure switch might be bad) - $100
Gas Tank - $40
Stock Heads - $40

Nick

ECM is sold.

Sale pending on harness?

Everything else is still available. Just throw out some numbers people, this stuff is just wasting space.

Thanks,
Nick

Gas tank

How much would it cost to ship the gas tank to Mississippi? Let me know, and I'll get you some cash coming.

Thanks
Jason

88ZNX said:
How much would it cost to ship the gas tank to Mississippi? Let me know, and I'll get you some cash coming.

Thanks
Jason

I don't even know. What kind of packaging should I use? It's fairly big.

My girlfriend just got into an accident with me truck so it might take me awhile to get and ship it. I live in an apartment and the garage is a couple of miles away. I'll see what I can do.

I don't know why I'm mad in the above post. Everyone's safe so that's all that matters. :D

Dang man, hope you two are ok. Its no rush on it, Something that big I would take it to The UPS Store. They usually can handle stuff like that.

Jason

Whats deal with power master? My current cam is offering me no hope on my vacuum brakes...

Does the unit work (other than brk sw), is it complete, etc...?

Phil

PhilM said:
Whats deal with power master? My current cam is offering me no hope on my vacuum brakes...

Does the unit work (other than brk sw), is it complete, etc...?

Phil

It worked great when it came off the car. What do you mean by complete? It has a resevoir, switch, and PM.

Like I said before, I'm carless right now so I won't have pics until the weekend (Sunday night at the latest). If I would've known the old lady was gonna get in an accident I would have waited to put the stuff up for sale. ;)

Nick