Misc. Parts for Sale

ZNix

Young-Gun
Hello, I just wanted to get rid of a few misc parts I have laying around. I am willing to do a trade for go-fast goodies, B&M Supercooler, Hellwig pro-touring bar, Wideband set-up, THDP, and more. Let me know what you have. I will add pictures soon.

Here is what I Have and WANT to sell. ALL PRICES ARE OBO and DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. Add 3% for paypal.

Stock upper control arms, they are great to have if you want to do a quick swap. Paint repair them, then swap them in. I want 30$ Per side
Stock motor mount perches (the ones that mount to the frame) 15$ each side
Nice chrome grill (with bar on top, so not 87 style) 150$
Full floor pan for a bucket seat car. It is rust free, and has one little cut in, can be welded. I want 200$
Spare tire area in the truck. I drilled out the welds. It is rust free. Thinking 80$ for it
Stock intercooler. I just painted it with radiator paint and cleaned it. Have shroud, not in best condition 85$
Both sides of nice lower door panels. They are maroon. 150$ for both
Stock exhaust. It needs a muffler, but other than that it is okay afaik. It could use a cleaning and paint. 60$
A/C box and components for an 84-85 set-up. I do not know whether or not it works. 100$
All the ducting for interior vents. 50$ for everything
Rust free trunk lid. It is in really good condition, not sure about paint but it looks okay. 150$
Front spindles stock, nothing special about them. Will include all the brake parts for extra $. 30$ per side

I might have more coming up for sale soon.

Zack

Bump.

Frame for G-Body: $200
Lowered Prices:
Floor pan: $150
Stock upper and lower rear control arms, rusty, needs bushing, $40

Take $15 off everything else. Price is or best offer and without shipping. Add 3% for paypal if paying that way. If this is not gone by the end of February I am scrapping it all! Id rather have the money, but I need the space more. I don't want to have to scrap it. Please come get these parts!

Nix

Bump. Just want it gone. Make me an offer I can't refuse. The shell is still on the frame.

Sorry for posting again, but the edit post is gone. I also have really nice center caps for the T-Type rims. I want 25$ a piece obo. Pics can be provided for anything for sale here.

Nix

I will get them ASAP. Its dark out, so tomorrow morning is the quickest I can do it.

Zack

I'll bump this. I would like to add that I want to upgrade my fuel injectors. I have 42.5lb injectors with two TT chips, one 93 the other 93/alky. I am looking for something above 50lbers. These injectors were flowed and cleaned before I got them. I put just under 3k miles on them. I want to add a TT Wideband chip, so at least 50's are needed. I would be willing to trade or sell them outright. I think 200$ for the injectors with the two ships is fair.

Thanks
Zack

Hello, I just wanted to get rid of a few misc parts I have laying around. I am willing to do a trade for go-fast goodies, B&M Supercooler, Hellwig pro-touring bar, Wideband set-up, THDP, and more. Let me know what you have. I will add pictures soon.

Here is what I Have and WANT to sell. ALL PRICES ARE OBO and DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. Add 3% for paypal.
Front spindles stock, nothing special about them. Will include all the brake parts for extra $. 30$ per side

Zack

Do you have the front brake rotors?

I do. Do you want the rotors/spindles/calipers? They are in good condition, but I would replace the pads. Bearings are good, they spin very freely. Let me know

NIx

I do. Do you want the rotors/spindles/calipers? They are in good condition, but I would replace the pads. Bearings are good, they spin very freely. Let me know

NIx
I was wanting the rotors to convert into hubs for a big brake conversion. IMO it would be a waste to cut up 'good' rotors.

Ill take them off the spindles and sell them for 25$ + shipping if you are interested.

Nix