Misc. Parts for Sale, Directscan, 009's

bltexas

I have owned two TTA's in the past and don't see myself getting another one so I would like to clean out my box of parts. Open to offers on everything or suggestions on pricing if anything is out of line and I will edit my pricing. Just looking for fair deals. Since I don't have a rep. on this board you can check my ebay account 'Lakefront67'. Many items are new never used and still in the box with instructions. Have pics of everything as well. I am in Fort Worth, TX so everything is plus shipping. Would be happy to make a deal and bundle stuff.

6-009 42.5 lb Injectors with Red Armstrong chips-less than 100 miles-$150
Direct Scan-$125
New Conleys Line Lock-$50
Conleys TCC Lockup Swith-$10
Conleys Engine limiting strap for GN-$15
New Bosch 0xygen Sensor-$35
Eastern Performance Mileage Reducer-$25 converts your speedo to function off kilometers-never used
ATR TPS Tester-$15
GN Intercooler scoop-$25 grinded in one area to fit on a TTA
Grey single guage holder for A pillar-$15 -also have a black one
Adjustable Wastegate-think it is bad so??
Bryan

Direct Scan was purchased from Conleys in 1998-still have the receipt in the box. The only thing used was the floppy disk. I installed it on a laptop years ago but never installed the adapter or used it on a car.
It is version 1.1 and comes in the box with the instruction manual along with the adapters and cable that come with the kit. It has always been stored in the box inside the house. You will not be disappointed in its condition.

Have pics of everything as well. I am in Fort Worth, TX so everything is plus shipping. Would be happy to make a deal and bundle stuff.

New Conleys Line Lock-$50
Conleys Engine limiting strap for GN-$15
New Bosch 0xygen Sensor-$30
Eastern Performance Mileage Reducer-$25 converts your speedo to function off kilometers-never used
ATR TPS Tester-$15
GN Intercooler scoop-$25 grinded in one area to fit on a TTA
Adjustable Wastegate-think it is bad so??
Bryan

Edited above for what is left. Also have:
Chrome Turbo Cover $125
Caspers Cam Sensor Setting Tool-$15 new in box

Please PM if interested.

I'm in for the Casper Cam Tool; if we can do a local pickup. I'm in Benbrook; but work in Dallas.

Let me know where you're located or where we can meet.

Thanks,

Joe

2nd in line for the line lock, please
are pics of the chrome turbo shield available?
thanks
Jim