Misc Parts for Sale - 86/87

turbohh

Got some more stuff to get rid of... First three parts include shipping and no extra for using PayPal!! Fans is best offer plus shipping. First one to commit gets the parts!! Best to PM me to for questions and payment info. Thanks for looking.
John A, Turbohh

1. Good used analog dash Vehicle Speed Sensor buffer - Complete $40

GN_VSS.jpg

2. Good used stock FI harness - not brittle, no missing insulation $30

GN_FI_Harn_02.jpg

GN_FI_Harn_01.jpg

3. Good used OEM Oil Cooler lines - second design (smooth rubber outer), not leaking, includes brass fittings for Oil Cooler adapter - $40

GN_Ocool_01.jpg

GN_Ocool_02.jpg

4. Used Ramchargers Dual fan assembly - one fan motor making racket, so other is likely not far behind LOL, so it's a core unit - good for harvesting parts - blades, connectors etc. Make offer and I'll work with you on shipping and eat the PayPal fees too.

Ram_Fan_021.jpg

Ram_Fan_02.jpg

PM replied to!

Sale pending on item # 2, the FI harness. Thanks PhillyTurboSix.
John A, Turbohh

hey how much u asking for your fan? thanks! and here is my phone# 972-921-0448

Tlow01--
Please note that one of the fan motors is on it's way out, and the other is likely not far behind in failing. That was the issue with these Ramchargers fans, they'd work for a while and then crap out. Do a search and you'll see lots of posts about this. I thought someone might need the unit for spare parts or had a line on replacing the Valeo fan motors. They used to come up on eBay every once in a while, but I haven't seen them lately. If you are still interested, just PM me an offer and your ship to zip code so I figure shipping and work a deal with you. Just wanted to make sure you understood this part is not "plug and play".
John A, Turbohh

can u still by those fans for that unit? with the fans going out ill do $50 lol i dont know what it is worth. can i get your phone #? :)

Tlow01-
I left you my phone number on your voice mail. I'll look up the part numbers of the fans tonite and see if I can find replacement motors. Maybe someone reading this who's knowledgeable can chime in also. You might make a post in the general section to see if anyone has looked into replacement motors before. I know I've read post about this in the past. I'll be in touch with what I find.
John A, Turbohh

I'll tell all that John sells NICE clean parts and his description is dead on. You can't deal with a more honest person. Iv'e been at this ALONG time and have purchased a few parts from John and ALL !! have been excellent and just as he describes them to be. Thanks John, Mike

Tlow01, sent you an email...

Tony,
Sent you an email about fan motors. Reply to my email if you're interested.
John A, Turbohh

Slickj52003,
The fittings are in good condition, as you can see in the pix below. Like my buddy Mike said, I try not to pass any junk along. I'm asking $40 shipped to your door, and no extra for using PayPal. My PP payment is at 67L88Vette@comcast.net . I can get these to FedEx today most likely, then I'm out of pocket until next Friday. Let me know what you decide.
John A, Turbohh

GN_Ocool_04.jpg

GN_Ocool_03.jpg

Oil cooler lines still available...

Bump for the weekend ... PM me if interested.
John A, Turbohh

Sale Pending on oil cooler lines...

Rob,
PM replied to. They are yours. I PM'd you my PayPal addy.
Thanks,
John A, Turbohh