Misc new stuff for sale cam tool etc

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
Brand new denso oxygen sensor for 84-87 turbobuick.
$15 shipped to the lower 48

Brand new shift cable for stock floor shifter.
$25 shipped to the lower 48

Brand new hood emblems (3.8sfiturbo)
$21 shipped to the lower 48

Caspers cam tool. part number 102075
$25 shipped to the lower 48
20160403_153732_resized.jpg

I'll take the shifter cable depending on whose it is or where it was purchased I've had a lot of issues with cables before just wanting to make sure

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'll take the shifter cable depending on whose it is or where it was purchased I've had a lot of issues with cables before just wanting to make sure

turbobilly, I am pretty sure I got this from Highway stars. I think the tag is still on the package. I'll check when I get home this evening

Thanks i went through a bunch of them that did not fit right
think that one you have was one of the ones known to work even though I think the one in the car now came from kirban

pm's sent

turbo billy, from center of hole to center of hole measures 25 and 13/16ths. I thought there was a label on it, there's not, just a little white tag that says "made in Israel". I am 99.9 % sure I got this from highway stars. if you want to contact them and ask the country of source to confirm, I'll hold it for you

pm's sent

turbo billy, from center of hole to center of hole measures 25 and 13/16ths. I thought there was a label on it, there's not, just a little white tag that says "made in Israel". I am 99.9 % sure I got this from highway stars. if you want to contact them and ask the country of source to confirm, I'll hold it for you
Ok will due also I'll yank the one from my car so I can measure it

pm's sent

Ok will due also I'll yank the one from my car so I can measure it