Misc. GN items for sale

Nighttrain

I'm in the Vancouver, BC area and recently sold my '87 GN, but discovered a few odds and ends in a box that I would like to get rid of.

- stock GN passenger header (perfect condition and never installed in my car)
- factory chip
- emissions chip
- Some Books:
The GN Facts and Figures Book
The GN Facts and Figures Book II
Kirban's Guide to 1986 and 1987 Buick Turbo Regals
Grand National, Regal T-Type & GNX Performance and Restoration Tips
Chilton Repair Manual Buick Regal 75-87 (this one is older and used but other books above are almost untouched)

Let me know if you are interested, I'm taking offers on these items.

Hi Nighttrain,

I would be interested in your books, with the exception of the Chilton manual. I live in Squamish, so I wouldn't mind driving into Vancouver to pick them up. Let me know, if that'll work.

Nando.

Hi, that would work just fine for me. The area I live in is New Westminster, which is about 15 min. north of the border if that works for you.

What are you offering for the books?

Thanks.

Hi Nighttrain,

In excellent condition, the 3 books would be worth me offering $35.

Thanks for the reply,

Nando.

Hi Nando,

Yes, they are in excellent shape, and $35 sounds fair to me.

When would you be able to make the trip?

If you know the area, I can give you my address, or I can meet you somewhere convenient in the area, as long as I'm available.

Nighttrain

Hi Nando,

Yes, they are in excellent shape, and $35 sounds fair to me.

When would you be able to make the trip?

If you know the area, I can give you my address, or I can meet you somewhere convenient in the area, as long as I'm available.

Nighttrain
Hi,

Thanks, I can be in Vancouver tomorrow, from late morning to early afternoon. What brand emissions chip are you selling?
Are you able to meet me in Burnaby, say the White Spot Restaurant at 4129 Lougheed Hwy.? The cross street is Gilmore.
Please send me a PM with your address(if you're not able to meet at the restaurant), and best phone # to reach you at, and I'll provide my Cell # at that time.

Look forward to meeting,

Nando.

Hi,

Unfortunately, I'm working the next 2 days and won't be able to get away.

Two options are either, if you were able to come up Sat. or Sun., I could certainly meet you at the Whitespot in Burnaby.

The other option is that my wife might be willing to meet you with the books tomorrow, but she will not have a vehicle to get to Burnaby. If tomorrow was the best, you could meet my wife maybe at the Boston Pizza in the IGA parking lot in New Westminster on Columbia Street, in between 12th and 10th Street. We live close by and if you called when you were there, she could be there in 5 min. or less. If you are familiar with the area, New Westminster borders Burnaby, so it is not too far away for you.

Let me know what works best for you. You will need my phone number either way, so it is 604-525-7065.

The Emissions Chip is a Turbo Tweak chip.

Thanks

Hi Nighttrain,

Tomorrow will work best, as the earliest I may be back in Vancouver will be late next week. I will call at about 10:00 a.m., Thursday morning, to confirm I will be going to New Westminster. I can drop by your house, if it's easier, to buy your books. If I leave Squamish shortly after my phone call, it should take me an hour, or so, to arrive in New Westminster.

Do you think your TT chip will work for stock 1986 GN, no modifications, except for Bosch 237 fp regulator, Tin Man cold-air kit with 9" K&N cone filter? Presently running the GM TTA stock chip. If it's suitable, I'd be interested in your chip, as well.

Take care,

Nando.

Okay, my wife will be waiting for your call tomorrow and will coordinate the sale with you.

As for the TT Emissions Chip, from looking at the website, they list that chip as for 86 or 87 GNs, so it should be fine for yours. I only used it once for an emissions test (the test made it look like I was driving a Prius by the way!). I think I bought it for $25, so if you would like it, we could just add $10 onto the $35 for the books and I'll have my wife bring it with her when she meets you.

Thanks.

Sorry, I'm not set up for Paypal. As for the price, I'm not sure what to say. I think these are like $17-18 new, and this one is definitely not new and is in used condition. Not horrible, but it is used. Would $10 plus whatever it costs to ship it to you if you can't pick it up sound fair to you? Let me know.

Thanks for the interest.

Okay, my wife will be waiting for your call tomorrow and will coordinate the sale with you.

As for the TT Emissions Chip, from looking at the website, they list that chip as for 86 or 87 GNs, so it should be fine for yours. I only used it once for an emissions test (the test made it look like I was driving a Prius by the way!). I think I bought it for $25, so if you would like it, we could just add $10 onto the $35 for the books and I'll have my wife bring it with her when she meets you.

Thanks.

Sounds good! Although, I don't need a header, yet, it may be worth buying yours. I imagine the new driver's side header was already installed in your '87 GN, before you sold it.

Take care,

Nando.

Okay. Yes, the driver's header was installed in my GN before I sold it and there was nothing wrong with the passenger side at the time. If you are interested in the passenger header, that is great, if not, that is okay. I was thinking of asking $60 for the header in case you are interested. If you decide you are, then mention it to my wife when you call so that she can bring it with her.

Thanks.

I'm going to pass for now. Thanks for the quick response.

Sorry, I'm not set up for Paypal. As for the price, I'm not sure what to say. I think these are like $17-18 new, and this one is definitely not new and is in used condition. Not horrible, but it is used. Would $10 plus whatever it costs to ship it to you if you can't pick it up sound fair to you? Let me know.

Thanks for the interest.

From Edmonton

How much do you want for the stock header? Did I read you are not set up for Paypal ? If thats the case tell me how to get the $ to you. As for shipping you should be able to just put it on the bus freight collect. Thanks. Hope you have fun with the new car.