misc engine parts, intake, injectors, pistons

martymcsuperfly

I have the engine from my 87 t type. The block was pretty fresh when it came back out. I have the pistons that are 30 over if I remember correctly, the rods, crank, crank was 10 under, might need another, there is very light rust on part of it. I also have the front cover and water pump, balancer, oil pan, upper and lower intake, the injectors are green stripes, i think that are 30#'s with the chip, adj regulator, the motor is studded heads and mains. I will check on the pistons when I get home and post the part numbers. Thanks! Just pm with offers if its something that you want or need. the zip code is 60521 to check for the shipping. Thanks..

im very intrested in the rods and pistons what type of rods are they? are the pistons the solid skirt turbo type? ill pay top dollar the only catch is im in australia.... and need them for my car which is also a buick v6, if you could get back to me that would be great cheers tom

Down under? The pistons probably have less miles in the motor then they will get in the air getting to you! I bet you are sick of the jokes! Anyway, the part number is L2481. I dont know how to find out what the rods are, but I am very good at following directions! Just tell me what to look for! I know that they are low milers.

after looking deeper, these injectors are tomko. and they are 30#'s. They worked just fine when they came out, however its been a while. The disc design should keep them working for a very long time! I was hoping for around 150 for the injectors, adj regulator and the chip.

Also, the rods are the double dot? they have two zit looking things are them. They are reconditioned, and look great.
Crank has very light surface rust on the snout, should come out fine.
Block is 30 over, newer motor mounts on it, and studs all around
intakes come with the thermostat, housing, temp sensor and whatever else bolts to it
oil pan is fine
front cover, clean and fine
coil pack and module worked fine. just an extra
crank trigger
ECM that works fine, wasnt the problem, $50
stock throttle body with IAC, somebody local can easily persuade a package deal!

fpr

I will take the fuel regulator ,, 50 shipped to Gary, Indiana. 46341.
send me your paypal info for payment.

Do you have a dp or cai setup for sale?