Mint Gta wheels(all fronts) with brand new caps for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westside500

Banned
Wheels are mint... polished lips with perfect black mesh faces.. (all front wheels) have brand new hex style caps as well.. email if interested in pics..
Looking to get $800 plus shipping for the wheels.
Also have (2) pair of 245/50/16 Comp Ta vr4 tires with 90-95% tread left too

Sorry, guy's I am posting this for Warren I misread what he said, Please don't hate him for that!

Price is $800 plus shipping , not $700. I am very sorry!

pics

Attachments

• wheels to sell 001.jpg
    wheels to sell 001.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 330
Warren
what ever happend to my refund?
for the exhaust housing.

Allan.. I thought we already discussed this.. I see you want to make it public... I sent your refund months and months ago.. If it will make you happy I will send another $75 on top of the $75 I DID SEND YOU! :mad:

Wheels are mint... polished lips with perfect black mesh faces.. (all front wheels) have brand new hex style caps as well.. email if interested in pics..
Looking to get $800 plus shipping for the wheels.
Also have (2) pair of 245/50/16 Comp Ta vr4 tires with 90-95% tread left too

Sorry, guy's I am posting this for Warren I misread what he said, Please don't hate him for that!

Price is $800 plus shipping , not $700. I am very sorry!

SOLD!!! Thank you Sal!!

Warren
all you said was you'd look into and stopped responding to my pm's for months and months and months of no refund,thus public speaking, delete my posts after you read this just wanted to let you know I never got that money and why you would even cash a money order for something if you sold it to some one else and why you never sent me a tracking # or anything for that matter and your trying to make me out to be the bad guy I paid you thats all I know and got nada.
You know what its not the money its the principal of I didnt get my refund but now that you trying to twist it around here Im just the victim in all this.
if you'd comply and sent me something stating you sent me something anything I would have just called it a day and be done with it you chose the other option.

Alan

delete my posts after you read them

Thread has been Closed by request of, member "Westside500" (thread starter)
Now I see theres a potental issues going on between you too (Westside500 and BOOSTEDGNs), now I will close the thread only because the wheels are sold and this thread is no longer needed for its content (the wheels).
By what westside claimes as for your beef with BOOSTEDGNs I would you suggest you and westside work this out off the board but you guys have everyright to hash this out in the Feedback forum...just please adhere to the rules set for that forume.

Thanks and goodluck you two.

Jesse
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.