Mint fast best of everything T for sale. Revised price

FlyinGN

all show no go
Im selling this for a friend. Its has the best of everything.. This car is AMAZING. Website with more pics the a video!! Listen to this car!! Pure sex!!

Absolutely MINT seriously fast 1987 Buick T .. Street car, NO cage. Never been on track
Light Chestnut metallic w/ Black out package with gold bucket seat interior
29k original miles, original perfect paint. Absolutely no damage or rust anywhere
Have all paperwork and original window sticker
Power windows, power locks, AC, tilt, rear defog, cruise, concert sound.. all options work (including AC!!)Perfectly
This car was professionally built with no regard to cost. Best of everything
4.1 Professionally built by D&S performance
Steel billet crank, eagle H-beam rods, JE pistons w/light weight wrist pins. 030 over Comp Cams roller cam
Champion R heads w/ported stock intake
3” ATR single shot exhaust
96lb injectors with a 70mm Throttle body
Innovative Turbo 76mm dual ball bearing turbo w/race gate Stock ported headers w/ 4 bolt flange and jet hot coated
Precision Front mounted intercooler
Becool radiator with dual fans
Turbo 400 trans w/rev manual with trans brake Art Carr 9" converter 3600 stall
Ford 9" rear w/ 35 spline axles. 3:55 gears and a locker
DFI F.A.S.T. system tuned with perfect street manners.
Fuel cell and Aeromotive fuel pump and all fuel lines
Centerline Telstars with MT drag radials in 275/60-15’s
Adjustable rear shocks and 90/10 front Koni shocks.
All items mentioned above are all brand new. CAR HAS LESS THAN 200 MILES ON IT.
Car has won numerous car shows and when it was stock it won at the Buick Nats at BG
Car is near Philadelphia pa..
$25k OBO ..

Email… buickgsx@comcast.net

87goldt - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting <<= more pics and video

DSC00569.jpg

DSC00563.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00548.jpg

DSC00550.jpg

Bump for one of coolest rides I've seen in a while. I've watched this car over the last several months and can't figure why it hasn't sold. Please e-mail ( RUN4BUX@aol.com ) or PM me your bottom dollar price and if I sell off 1 or 2 vehicles a purchase may be a possibility. Thanks for your time.

Shane, hope you're doing all right down south buddy. The car is not sold because I can't have two Turbo cars according to the spousal. I haven't sold the black car (haven't really tried either) and have not been able to sweet talk the better half:confused: :tongue: It is one downright awesome looking car and just the sound of the single outlet exhaust is enough to get my wheels turning!! Nice car and another bump for ya...

Buick

I pick the new ride up on friday, thanks for some info today Frank.I really don't know much about these turbo cars, but so any help you guys can give me in the future would be great.The car looks nicer in person, pictures do no justice.

Richard:
Congratulations, I seriously considered this car, but the Great State of Kali is passing, or trying to pass a bill to require smog testing annually in leiu of biannually, and that has totally screwed up my plans for purchasing most of the cars that I have considered recently.