MINT Colorado TTA For Sale

Lee_Burough

..Never Forget..
Staff member
After three years of prideful ownership, She has to go.

If you're looking for one of those "cheap" TTAs, don't waste your time, or mine, by reading any further. ;)

This car has the nicest paint you'll ever see on a TTA, AND, NO disappointments in the rest of the car either. :cool:

VIN # 1G5FW2172KL243642

Will drive anywhere with ease. Sorry, no trades.

See the car HERE

I'll e-mail gobs more pictures to serious buyers.

$17,650 OBO as pictured and described Here

Leeb :D

Okay - wait...

Are you leaving us???

What's going on? Sheesh! Can't drop a bomb on us like this!!

BEAUTIFUL car. Anyone would be considered lucky to have it. Top notch.

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere....I'll own another TR/TTA before I'm underground ;)

Thanks for the concern :)

lee

Originally posted by lburou

If you're looking for one of those "cheap" TTAs, don't waste your time, or mine, by reading any further. ;)

This car has the nicest paint you'll ever see on a TTA, AND, NO disappointments in the rest of the car either. :cool:

Will drive anywhere with ease. Sorry, no trades.

See the car HERE

I'll e-mail gobs more pictures to serious buyers.

lburou, your selling the TTA?!?!?!?!?!??!
good luck to you. you should really take it out one last time if you can to the local car show. ;) . im sure you would get some serious offers for the car if you bring it out.

this TTA is one of the nicest you will ever find. he brought his TTA over to our place after my father received his TTA. with these two cars next to eachother you could tell how much nicer lburou's car was. im not saying that my fathers TTA is a peice of junk. my fathers car is in amazing condition, but Iburous TTA is just a heck of a lot cleaner. the paint is flawless, and so is the rest of the car. it runs smooth and pulls strong when you get into the gas.
somebody is going to be a very lucky owner of an immaculate TTA!!!

Nice car good luck with the sale. I'm sure you'll be cussin your self for selling it in a few years! :cool: What number TTA is it? I'm looking for my brother and sister! :)

Originally posted by phillyturbosix
Nice car good luck with the sale. I'm sure you'll be cussin your self for selling it in a few years! :cool: What number TTA is it? I'm looking for my brother and sister! :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Partially quoted"
"I'm looking for my brother and sister! :) [/B]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jim:
How could you lose your brother and sister.
There again, I have intentionally lost some of my relatives

J/K

Gary I would loose my head if it was'nt bolted on! :D That mess on eBay that is all hacked up is only a hundred or so numbers off from mine via the vin! :eek: Just be cool to see where 395 and 397 are :cool:

Originally posted by phillyturbosix

Its number 907....:D Yes, I'll miss the car....A lot. Nothing brings a smile like a cruise in the neighborhood with this car :cool:

Originally posted by 87GNcospg
lburou, your selling the TTA?!?!?!?!?!??!
good luck to you. you should really take it out one last time if you can to the local car show. ;) . im sure you would get some serious offers for the car if you bring it out.

this TTA is one of the nicest you will ever find. he brought his TTA over to our place after my father received his TTA. with these two cars next to eachother you could tell how much nicer lburou's car was. im not saying that my fathers TTA is a peice of junk. my fathers car is in amazing condition, but Iburous TTA is just a heck of a lot cleaner. the paint is flawless, and so is the rest of the car. it runs smooth and pulls strong when you get into the gas.
somebody is going to be a very lucky owner of an immaculate TTA!!!

Thanks for the good words Ryan, Your dad's TTA is nice too! Passed the emissions test this week, Yes, I'll bring it out again....As long as its dry outside ;)

Thanks for the Bumps

leeb:cool:

well hopefully i will see you out this weekend! i will be at grocery warehouse on powers and constitution by 4:30pm. let me know before you sell it. we need a picture with two tta's around my GN. :)

I sold Lee this car, and I know just how particular he is. The car was impeccable when I had it, so you can just imagine how much better it is now! The nicest one available, I guarantee it!

Originally posted by lburou

**SNIP**

... and worth every penny. I've seen the car and it's a gem ... and Lee is very meticulate and detail oriented, so I'm sure that's even better now that he's owned it.

Also, Lee is one of the "good guys" ... he'll do things right by you.

I've clarified some things and added to the description of the car....You can see the changes Here

Lee :cool:

P.S. FWIW, This was Russ Salerno's car, some of you may know the car already.

Hey

Your gonna miss that bad boy:)

Stay firm on that price, thats the only way were gonna get em up where they need be.

Good luck,

Ty:D

It's already been said but I've seen Lee's car several times too. It is beautiful example of a TTA I'm sure the new owner will be pleased. Lee is a great guy as well.

Mike

Lee

Where do you live? I travel SE and NE Colorado quite a bit. Maybe we could get together for lunch sometime.

Ty

Geez!!! I leave the springs and all the Buick start showing up! I remember there being 3 Buicks at the Grocery Warehouse and 2 of them were mine!! If you remember the black 70 Riviera and the beat up but original 65 Riviera GS, those where mine.

If I'm ever back I'll have to catch that crowd again,

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
Geez!!! I leave the springs and all the Buick start showing up! I remember there being 3 Buicks at the Grocery Warehouse and 2 of them were mine!! If you remember the black 70 Riviera and the beat up but original 65 Riviera GS, those where mine.

If I'm ever back I'll have to catch that crowd again,

Its not a bad place to live and work. I retired from the Air Force Academy (BSC too) :cool:

Originally posted by JOHNDEEREGN
Where do you live? I travel SE and NE Colorado quite a bit. Maybe we could get together for lunch sometime.

Ty

I'd like that, let me know next time you get this way :)

lee