Mint '86 T-Type

Welp, hit my Reserve of $18,000....the Winner just contacted me "Uhh, I can't get Finacing": WHY do people Bid BEFORE they get thier finacing in order....

Oh well...still for sale!!:smile:

WHOA!!!! And I was NICE to the MF'er, and told him don't worry about it:eek: Guess he didn't want to Spend that much...looks like the TR he did buy was a Little Overpriced!!! I'll give him some REAL nice Feedback now!!:mad:

Thanks, yea I know. and Realistically i can't even give him bad feedback, because Sure Enough he'll Reciprocate, and I'LL wind up with badfeedback...oh well...........

Here's what you can do...

You can file a non-paying bidder and state that the transaction didn't complete due to a mutual agreement (that way you don't get charged the listing and final value fees).

Then you send the guy a polite email saying you're filing a mutual agreement non-paying bidder so you don't get charged the ebay fees since he met the reserve price and the auction is valid. Let him know it's so you don't get charged the listing and final value fees and he would not get a strike against his account. Once he has completed his agreement, then you will receive an email from ebay stating that you will be credited your fees and the buyer will not receive a strike.

Then you email the guy again telling him 'thanks' for completing the mutual agreement. Also, tell him to leave you positive feedback since the actual sale never went through and you'll be leaving him a positive feedback as well. Once he leaves your positive, that is when you can leave his negative feedback. There is no way he can get it removed and it'll lower his feedback score and let other buyers/sellers know about this guy.

Bad Ebayer

Looks like the supposed buyer backed out on the other regal, as that has been posted back on Ebay.