Minnesota area WTB 86/87 Ttype or GN

turbox-tech

Looking for "Complete" or "Roller" in Good condition. I'm a 45min drive from the Minnesota border and having no luck in Ontario finding a quality roller or complete for a decent price. Message me with what you have as almost anything can be fixed :). NO SALVAGE TITLES PLEASE
thx in advance

Are you looking for a modded car? I am going to list my 4.1 car for sale soon. Car has a show quality paint job that is brand new. 4.1L, 6876H turbo, 9/11 converter, Extreme Automatics Stage 2 trans with Brake, Ford 9" with True Trac and disc brakes, Hydroboost conversion, Draglites, etc. I could go on for hours. Everything is brand new. I'll be posting it for $17.5. I have well over $30k into this one. ---Jeremy

There is a guy in the MGNTA. That is the minnesota Grand National & T-Type Association that has an 87 T for sale. It's a "Driftwood" color which is kind of a dusty rose. It is a T-Top car. The engine and trans have just been gone through. The heads are stock ported. Car is only fair as far as the body and interior, but the mechanics are good. The guy's name is Clem Crowley, Ph 612-619-7833. He is located in Howard Lake MN. I know this car since I did the engine and had the best trans shop do that as well. Lots of good stuff including Trans G2 with WB-O2, Power logger and laptop included.

JD, that is a great deal but I have a built engine and trans already...looking for a car to put the stuff in. Tom, would you know what Clem is asking for the T?

Clem had it listed in our newsletter last year. I'm pretty sure it's still in winter storage. I think he was asking 12,900. You can check out the newsletters on our site mgnta.com

JD, that is a great deal but I have a built engine and trans already...looking for a car to put the stuff in. Tom, would you know what Clem is asking for the T?

No problem! Thats why I am selling this one! I have a combo that I need a roller for too!! Good luck with the search! ----Jeremy:D

How about a 78 Lesabre Turbo Sport Coupe? You can find it in the for sale section. Nice car, very good looking it's not perfect. Eventualy it needs floors, I was waiting until somebody starts to repop floorpans for the b bodies if you're going to fix it. Living in Minnesota finding a good donor that actually has rust free floors is impossible but it can wait. The bumpers could use replating to look really nice. Just finishing touches is what it needs. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3331273/1978-buick-lesabre

WOW..have not seen one of those for about 15 years. Thanks for the offer but I am really looking for a 86 87 turbo regal