Mini DA Sanders

terik.m

I thought GNs are black
Maybe some of you autobody guys can chime in. The company I work for uses pistol grip Blue Point 3" DA sanders. They work really well but sometimes they are too big to reach into really tight places. I've tried switching to a 2" backup pad but the problem still persists. Some of you already know that I am starting my own rim repair biz and I have been shopping around for surface prep tools. I have been looking for an uber small DA sander that can reach really tight spaces. Anyone know of such a tool? I saw a mini da sander on ebay awhile ago that was about the size of a 2 shot Derringer .22 but the listing is gone.

I would check out Dynabrade for some tools. They make spot repair DA's as well as nibbers. They probably have a bunch of other tools you might find useful as well. Hutchins is the another brand that will make a spot repair DA.

I have the snap-on 3in mini palm sander. I love it works nice in small places and even better with a swivel conector on the end of it. only thing is the sander was $280