MINI CHRISTMAS SPECIALS

Dennis Kirban

By now most readers know the program. I don't deal in photos. You must email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com to be assured of getting what you want. All prices includes shipping to the US 48 states only.

Payment is by paypal only. Always refer to number/letter code. This list replaces any previous
listings in this forum. Everything is as described.

I repeat email me personally - denniskirban@yahoo.com don't simply post your request here.

Here goes:

12-ABC I have for the 1986-21987 a radiator upper plate that has been cleaned dipped in high glossy black powder coating. It is show worthy. Comes with correct 5 bolts that have been dipped and done in gloss black powder coating and both new decals. You need to switch over your rubber insulators for your radiator and your cage nuts for the electric fan bracket. The price is $89.95. I only got one!

12-BBC I got two good used Cardone brake bowls just $69.95 new they retail for $200. Makes sense to have a spare on hand!

12-CCC For the 1989 Turbo Trans Am I got two mint GM original Maintanence schedule glove box booklets. Just $12.95 each includes priority shipping.

12-BFG For the 1987 maybe even 1986 T-Type Turbo-T with burgundy interior I got two pairs of good used padded door inside armrest. Just $24.95 per set. 2 sets available. Not cracked or broken.

12-HKJ For the 1986-1987 GN I have one used passenger inside door armrest grey of course good condition just $18.95 to your door.

12-NKL If you convert to vacuum I got 2 correct pedals. The price is $49.95 each. Your turbo pedal has incorrect pin and incorrect location if you convert to vacuum brakes.

12-OPZ Got the powermaster set up here is a good deal package of two used original brake switches. I have no idea if they are good. Its your gamble reason its 2 for just $28.95. Your odds is is better than playing your state lottery. I can do 4 deals.

12-WES For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal may fit earlier as well the factory battery hold down its used nice shape cheap at $18.95.

12-PIL - For any year Turbo Regal or any GM car or truck I got 5 of the lited rearview mirrors fitted with the LED builbs cleaned tested like new simple two wire hoodk up. Same basic mirror size as your original rear view mirror. Good deal at $28.95.

12-KLY - For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal actually any G Body car good used visor set of brackets, with bushing, with set screw with 3 mounting screws. Nice chrome. For non lited visors. You get two for just $18.95. These are hard to find. New repros for just the bracket is $40 each!!! I got 5 sets I can do.

12-POL - For the lited visor only I got two available good used visor brackets has the hole for the wire and its the longer one. Comes with set screw, bushing, and 3 mounting screws. Just $17.95. Two available.

12-SAD - Here is a package deal: For any 1984-1987 Regal all powder coated glossy black with matching hardware included. You get set of hood hinges, set of hood strut brackets, power steering bracket, passenger side sensor bracket, secondary hood latch with spring. Total of five items as listed just $109.95. Quick math skills shows you its less than $20 per part. No cores so you keep your originals besides.

12-BBG - For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a set of hood hinges redone black glossy powder coating with hardware included $39.95. I have 4 sets I can sell.

12- GHF For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal done in high gloss black powder coating the brackets that secure the hood shocks to the hood. Hardware included to hood only not the bolts to the hood shocks. Just $24.95. Only have 3 sets available.

12-HYT Unusual item for the 1987 Turbo-T I have one yard of the burgundy pallex material. Great if you need to make a repair. Its the real deal. Own it for $69.95.

That is it for my Christmas mini list. We are enjoying some unbelievable weather in my area. Almost every day temps are running 15-25 degrees above normal.

Hoping all of you have a healthy Christmas and New Years. As my Dad always said..."Your Health is your
Wealth." So true......

Member email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com on anything that perks your interest. My stuff usually sells out quickly.

denniskirban@yahoo.com