military

Are there any buick gn owners stationed overseas in europe

I had my T with me in Germany from 2006-2006, but I am back in the states now. I still keep in contact with a lot of "European gerarheads" over there so let me know if you need something.

Rob

That would be me! I do not know of any others over here in Germany. There are a few in other parts of the world.

I am stationed in Germany, but in Iraq till sometime next month. I dont have to GN with me because we could only ship one vehicle and I decided a 4x4 would be better for the heavy winters there. I almost hate the fact I have to PCS back to the states in February...

Yeah, I have to, already came up on orders, and there aint no way Im gonna re-up and stay with my unit. Going to Bragg is a blessing and a curse at the same time.

I can't wait to get out of 1st Armored!!!!! I have been here for 6 freakin years and can't leave. I am heading to NATO over in Belgium in Mar 09. I can't wait to rip my 1st AD patch off my sleeve! I am going to try to get the GN over next summer.

I can't wait to get out of 1st Armored!!!!! I have been here for 6 freakin years and can't leave. I am heading to NATO over in Belgium in Mar 09. I can't wait to rip my 1st AD patch off my sleeve! I am going to try to get the GN over next summer.

Vader - if you get the GN over there let me know. I will let you know about the car shows in the Netherlands and Belgium.

I am trying to hook a NATO civilian job - might see you over there!

Cheif, time is ending soon eh? my terminal starts oct 9 :eek:

Wow - less than a month to go for you. I bet you are getting excited.

I am thinking my terminal leave will begin 15 April and be retired 30 Jul 09. It isn't soon enough though. Did you get an academy date? I am still looking for a job. For the heck of it I put in for a GS-15 job with the department of energy. They just emailed back stating they want some more information. It's in DC, but for what they are paying a GS-15 I could probably handle it for a year or two.

Rob

haven't goten a firm date as of yet. they will re-open my folder one month prior to seperation. only thing left is the fit test,written and oral psych.

Congrats to both of you!! I was going to retire 01 DEC 08, but this NATO job came up so I am going to stick it out for 3 more years. This way I will get all of my CW3 retirement pay!!

Silver Fox, I do need that info on Belgium and the Netherlands. Germany is going to be to far for day trips. Now for German race Wars, I will be taking leaving for that!;) Let me know if I can do anything on the NATO side to help you out!

Congrats to both of you!! I was going to retire 01 DEC 08, but this NATO job came up so I am going to stick it out for 3 more years. This way I will get all of my CW3 retirement pay!!

Silver Fox, I do need that info on Belgium and the Netherlands. Germany is going to be to far for day trips. Now for German race Wars, I will be taking leaving for that!;) Let me know if I can do anything on the NATO side to help you out!

Vader - I would be gone now too if I was waiting on my high 3 pay as an E-9. A few more months and I have it! PM me your work/home email and I will let you know some good info. As a primer on belgium, check out this site: APOW-meeting 2008

Rob