Milan Dragway Track Rental

WOT4ME

The Michigan Buick Turbo Club is having a kind of spur of the moment track rental at Milan on Friday, July 2nd (making up for our Norwalk rainout) from 11 - 4. Gates "officially" open at 10:30, but I know the maintenance crew starts at 8:30 and they don't care if we skate in early. Cost is $50 for members, $60 for non-members (again, no pressure to join, but welcome to while you're there). Extend your holiday weekend and c'mon out to the track!

Patty

Patty - is Milan a IHRA or NHRA track. If i made the trip down I'd hate to get kicked out for no bar after 1 pass.

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy- they went IHRA about 2 years ago. In addition, it seems that most tracks are a lot more relaxed with tech at rentals than they are with the masses on a regular night. C'mon down! (BTW, spectators are free.)

Patty

Milan Track Rental

Ladies- :D
Just a friendly reminder; it's summertime and life is short- get out there!

Patty

Jeremy,
I can't speak firsthand for Milan, but we've done a few things at MMM during track rentals that wouldn't be allowed any other night, so you should be ok.

I'm not going to make it down there - I'm in training all week. A 2.5hr drive to race a Milan doesn't really appeal to me.

I'll be @ MMM friday night.

Jeremy

MILAN

If you are going to milan fri. July 2nd. That is heads up night and the traction is out of sight.

Milan Rental

Hey Kevin- yep, everything's still a go for tomorrow. It may get a tad warm toward the end of the afternoon, but unlike our last 3 rental attempts: no freakin' rain. C'mon out! :cool:

Patty