Midwest Meet 2011 Busse Woods

^Im not parking next to this guy again. Last time his T made my GN look like a cows ass.

Yeah right, you was the first one there. I had to park next to you. You really have a nice GN, lookin forward to seeing it again.

Thats some funny s#!t! :biggrin:

^^^I might actually get to finally meet Mike and his sweet rides!!!^^^:eek:

I'm already gettin pumped for this one...had to miss last year's meet cause you guys planned it on my anniversary.:mad:...couldn't figure out a way to convince the wife to ride 5+ hrs in the GN to Chi-town for a "weekend getaway" she wasn't buyin it. :rolleyes: Oh well, This year is gonna be AWESOME!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Kieth, looking forward to meeting you also. I'm confused over which car of yours that I want to see the most. :confused:

Hey Guys, we can still have another meet at Busse Woods too if we move the date to sometime later!

What do you guys think?

Prasad:D

Hey Guys, we can still have another meet at Busse Woods too if we move the date to sometime later!

What do you guys think?

Prasad:D

IMO- More Buicks will show up at Busse Woods for a meet and grill than combining with Jimmy show and the Corvettes. Why not make August 6th at Busse Woods? This way some can attend both. Brad

I think we should stick with Jimmy's. That was a very nice invitaion on his part. It's up to you guys though, I'll be there either way.

I'm in for both of them. Jimmy is the man!

Edit: my car does not equal show material though...

Edit: my car does not equal show material though...

You should see my car, paints all cracked up, thanks to GM for the lacquer paint in the 80’s.

Since Mike NOT AVE 6 “Mr. show winner every where he goes" is showing up with his car, I don’t think any body will stand a chance!!

This should be a nice turn out. I still say have two or even more; chances are not everyone is going to make one single event. Maybe we can spread it out a little more.

damn will not be able to make jimmys this year and will also have my t back from ottos, gona be with chris k in ohio! def up for busse woods at another date if you guys do a second...chris will be there 2!

I'm in for either but there aint nothing like seeing 80+ TR's in one place that's not just a Buick event. Seems like Jimmy made a pretty nice offer. It never hurts to show up some Vettes either.

You should see my car, paints all cracked up, thanks to GM for the lacquer paint in the 80’s.

Since Mike NOT AVE 6 “Mr. show winner every where he goes" is showing up with his car, I don’t think any body will stand a chance!!

This should be a nice turn out. I still say have two or even more; chances are not everyone is going to make one single event. Maybe we can spread it out a little more.

Don't be picking on a brother, Prasad. ;)

I should be good for both if not in the first two weeks of Aug. What about something sooner like June. Let's get together earlier.

i will be attending jimmys and any weekend in june is good with me. only had my gn for a year and one day today and thought jimmys was a great show. i would really like if busse woods got set up cuz i think that is a good location for a large turnout.

Like others who have posted, I also work Saturdays. Any Sunday is good.... August 7TH or 14TH would be great for me.....anyone else interested in these dates? That way most of us can still make JIMMY'S and THE MIDWEST CHALLENGE.....the more meets with our cars, the merrier :)

Just to throw this out there - September 10 & 11 are B-O-P Days at Byron Dragway, and Chicagoland chapter is having a race day on Sunday.

What's the story on these gatherings? Are they open to non-members? What goes on at Busse Woods and Jimmy's....Not much around this area as far as Turbo Buicks gatherings/hangouts and Chicago area is only a 3-4 hr. drive. It would be a nice quick weekend retreat from the daily grind. Don't need to race (still need to make it back home).