Midnight madness @ Gateway International Raceway

Sader123

Midnight Madness on Augtust 27th @ Gateway International Raceway. I plan to be there again...........

Hopefully this one won't be rained out like the last one !!!!!!!

If I'm not on a float trip that weekend I may see ya there, Sader. You going to MAR Saturday for the Test 'n' Tune?

Is that this saturday? I am on call this weekend and have a family function to attend also on saturday. I am going to miss it.

Rob Nolan, Are you going to bring out the Limited on the 27th?

Originally posted by Sader123
Is that this saturday? I am on call this weekend and have a family function to attend also on saturday. I am going to miss it.

Rob Nolan, Are you going to bring out the Limited on the 27th?
As long as i don't have to work the afternoon shift i'll be there.

Good deal!!! Got my boost under control now, had to port the WG hole.

Now for a little tune and good weather for the 27th.

Guys, I believe July 30th is the rescheduled Midnight Madness from July 2nd. So, you might want to verify with Gateway if you want to go. Inaddition, the Gateway GSCA is planning a Buick track night for Tuesday - July 27th at Gateway. We hope to get 8-10 Buicks out to race. Of course, everyone not in the club is welcome to join the fun.

Craig

August 27th was on the schedule before the july 2 was rained out. Will call gateway to be sure. July 30 is this friday, I just looked!!!!!! Oh, well won't be able to make that one.
Hopefully cooler temps will prevail in august.

Just checked their website and it still says august 27th for midnite madness. WIll call track to verify verbally.