Miami

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
Any Miami Police officers on here? I was recently a victim of identity theft. My credit card was charged about 2,000 before it was caught and cancelled. All the items were shipped to the same address from 4 different companies. The name on the reciept was Harley Gillis, 7335 Northwest 56th street in Miami. I google earthed the address and it came up to be an industrial park. Anyone able to do a drive by? The stores involved where a pool store, skateboard shop, bike shop and motorcycle shop. Thanks, AJ (Got Jce) on the boards.

ive also been a victim of id theft multiple times, dam Fraud bastard's i hate'em/..anyways police cant do anything about it they'll just give you a police report and tell you your money is insured by the bank..etc.. it's really a federal problem it would cost to much money to investigate a 2,000 cc fraud...one time i caught the ass hole who did it..i called the store where they made an $800 purchase they made other purchases also close to 3500..anyways, i explained to the owner what happened per my bank they had the exact time the transaction took place and they had them on camera they ran back the camera to the transaction time....so the owner sent me a vid of the two guy's who had skimmed my card and i recognized one of the guy's and i remeber'd exactly where i had given my card that they could have skimmed me Wendy's drive thru..i told the police they didnt care..so i went and handled it myself..if you want to swing by that address i can i know that area well i work for a utility company in miami so i used to be out and about in that area it's a bad area....let me know..

i wrote the previous reply pretty quick im sorry for the grammar/spelling i was just into the story in my head and trying to type it at the same time..if there's anything i can do let me know..

Card

No problem about the grammer, I was so pissed I had to vent here on the board. I used to live near Tampa and if this happened while I was still there I would take the long drive to Miami to get some answers. No telling how this bastard got my info. I never use that card. Can't remember the last time I bought something with it. I do remember giving my wife the number over my cell phone 2 days before the false charges were made. I was driving with my kids and buddy when she called for the info. I gave my buddy the card, he read it to her along with the 3 digit code on the back. Can someone actually intercept and record a cell phone call? Thats the only thing I can think of.

intercept a call ofcourse that technology has been around since the 60's but i highly doubt that's were they got your info from.... what did your wife buy with the CC information sound's like she used it online or over the phone to another vendor thats where they took it...there's a website people sell your information yea i know it's crazyy but... it could have been whoever or whatever she bought with the card...did she make a purchase online or over the phone like pizza delivery?? thats your answer...

Card

It was to pay for a silent auction she won from the American Liver foundation. Supposedly the transaction was secure. I just asked her for more info on the transaction and she tells me she handed them the card # and security code and they said they would shred after it was entered when they returned to there retail shop. The item she won was purchased on April 15th, the first unauthorized purchase was in the 17th. I think this is more than a coincidence. I will call the retail shop and ask some questions such as do you have relatives in Miami that have a pool, skateboard a mountain bike and motorcycle..:eek: