MFSCA's FASTEST STREET CAR SHOOTOUT!

A

Allowed

Hello,
We are a car site from Ohio and we will be hosting a Track event at Tri-State Dragway in the near future.(Around 2-3 weeks) We would like to invite everyone from this site to come out and join us! There will be many different types of cars there, and we will not be discriminating against any type of car. The only eception to this is that 1. Your car MUST be streetable, and 2. NO SHOW ONLY CARS!

It will work like any other Test and Tune day, but only for the first few hours. Then we will be shutting the lights off, and the REAL RACING WILL START! We are putting this on as sort of a LEGAL way to "Street Race", and for everyone to come out and have a good time.

We will be posting updates on this site, as well as our own, MFSCA and we welcome everyone from this site to join us at the racetrack, as well as on our website. You can post Questions or Comments about this here or there, and hopefully we can help.

Thanks "ALLOWED"

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
Where exactly is Tri-State Dragway?
I'm not sure how fimiliar you are with Ohio or anything, but it is in Hamilton. I can post a map or some directions if you would like. Let me know.

Allowed

Well, I went to Kent State for 4 years in the early '90s. So I know alittle about Ohio. I still have alot of friends in the Akron and Cleveland area. Some of those guys may be interested in your event. As a matter of fact I'll be up there Sept.7th-8th.

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
Well, I went to Kent State for 4 years in the early '90s. So I know alittle about Ohio. I still have alot of friends in the Akron and Cleveland area. Some of those guys may be interested in your event. As a matter of fact I'll be up there Sept.7th-8th.
Are there a lot of guys on this site from the Ohio are? We are trying to organize a HUGE event and bring in as many people as possible. We have already got a lot of people from other boards, as well as our own coming. This if for all cars, not just one certain type, so we hope to get a good mix of everything. Do you know any other sites or anywhere that may have more people near Ohio interested in this sort of an event? We are trying to get the word out to everyone. I have also been informed it will probably be in the first week of November, but an exact day has yet to be set.

Thanks for all your help and info, ALLOWED

P.S. Feel free to come and join us in our board. We have a few Buick guys on there. One is also on this site, but I don't know his name on here. On our board he is NoNosV6. He has a pretty fast/nice T-Type.