Meziere electric water pump

turbobitt

Meziere HD electric water pump used but in good working condition. Includes water inlet fitting and angle adapter.
$275 + shipping.
waterpump.JPG
waterpump01.JPG

Please PM if interested.
AG

Ok just curious I’ve been debating going this route with my new build but it will still be a street car
Shouldn't be a problem. Running the same one on the street since about 2007. Seasonal driver but I sometimes go long distances to shows and events.

Hi TurboBitt
Is it a direct 12 volt power that goes to the electric water pump or do you run a fuse in between?
Do you still have all the plugs and wiring , instructions that come with the pump?

The pump should be fused but I had ran it direct. The instructions should be downloadable directly from Meziere. As far as the plug, there is a 2 pin weatherpack connector on the pump side and can I can provide the mating pins and connector.

https://www.meziere.com/meziere/media/Pdfs/WP125.pdf?ext=.pdf

AG.
This was removed off your car in working condition with no leaks ? So I just need to put a gasket on the timing chain cover, torque every thing up. Do the seals need to be replaced or are they fine. Kit says that it comes with wiring harness and 20 amp fuse, is that still available with the pump?
Do I use the same hose that comes from the bottom of my rad to connect to the pump in the same location?
Sorry for all the questions, I just want to know if it is pretty straight forward to install or if modifications need to be done.

This was removed off your car in working condition with no leaks ? So I just need to put a gasket on the timing chain cover, torque every thing up. Do the seals need to be replaced or are they fine. Kit says that it comes with wiring harness and 20 amp fuse, is that still available with the pump?
Do I use the same hose that comes from the bottom of my rad to connect to the pump in the same location?
Sorry for all the questions, I just want to know if it is pretty straight forward to install or if modifications need to be done.

I may have the fuse that I can provide but I'll have to check. I also have a gasket that I will include as well as the mounting hardware. As far as the hose, I think it will work but it has been so long I forgot. And yes, it did not leak when I pulled it off. I just needed to run a remote pump because it was getting crowded for space in the front of the engine.
AG.