Metal Mayhem

pdzz

fixing something
I took my two sons(21 and 17) to see Death Angel, Testament and Anthrax lastnight at the Buffalo Ballroom. Love the old school metal!!! Great show!! If you get a chance check em' out on tour!! Phil.

Most excellent! party5.gif

Oh for cryin out loud.....:redface:

Now I'm SURE I've been married too long....

I was expecting some masterpiece of fabrication.;):redface:

I saw them play here on the Island on the 13th. Anthrax was great Testament and Death Angel were really bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anthrax has a new album. "Worship Music" This is a bold statement but I will say this is the best metal album to come out in the last 10 years. It rocks.

Anthrax has a new album. "Worship Music" This is a bold statement but I will say this is the best metal album to come out in the last 10 years. It rocks.

You like it Ed? Seems to be lacking hook. Maybe it's just me. I'll throw it in today and see how it grabs.

Pick up Annihilator Live 2008 video. I like to practice to it. Makes me feel like I'm there.
band.gif

I like the new Anthrax, I wouldn't say it's the best CD in the last 10 years.. I can think of three Overkill cd's I like better that are recent.At the concert, you could tell the crowd wasn't there for the new stuff!! Phil.