christmas picks 003.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 418
  • christmas picks 004.jpg
    christmas picks 004.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 439
  • christmas picks 006.jpg
    christmas picks 006.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 423
Holy crap! Does she have a sister?!?!?!?!? ;)

Merry Christmas, congrats on the scores for Christmas, and nice job choosing a keeper for a wife!

Thanks men,I was really happy to get them.To answer your question about a sister she doesn't have one but she does have a brother that is a tad on the gay side.I don't know if stage stuff is worth switching to the other team.Thats something you will have to decide:)

As long as it is taking me to collect parts, I may consider it for a few months, maybe around Christmas or my BDay! ;)

Where on earth does someone find stuff like that? I assume you are on the East Coast? Nothing like that here on the left coast... :(

Well, congrats again, that is a hell of a score for sure. Give us a heads up if you decide to part with any of it to fund another build or something. That is a ton of good stuff there! I need to win the lottery to collect that kind of stash! Merry Christmas!

She really got them.I got wind of them 2 years ago and have been trying to get a hold of the guy that long.She tried for one day got them.They came from a old Buick sponsored race team.The one that is in the crate is all brand new just as it was sent to them in 85.It is a block,heads,intake,valve covers,balancer,rockers,front cover,oil pan and a few water pumps.Had not been touched since 85.

Man, nice find... Funny how a lady can bat her eyelashes and get whatever she wants huh?! She is DEFINITELY a keeper! Please just tell us she paid a ridiculous amount of money for all of it, to make us unlucky cheapskates feel better. ;)

Isn't this kinda like having your wife bring home another woman that you've been eye balling for years for you to finally enjoy?

The twist on that one intake manifold is interesting.

Yes she has been a good one. Yes it is kinda like getting the woman I've been eyeing except this gets to hang around for a while.In the end I bet it will be same I'll have to here how much time I'm spending with my new girlfriend.

super find

If the other women starts causing the wife to fuss to much, I would be glad to help you out of the crisis. Just happen to have a rolling chasiss looking for some love just up the road from you. great find.

I used to go through Muscle shoals some and often saw a Gn sitting at Shell station.Would that be yours?

2 on centers and an off center nice score!! Are they even fire or odd fire motors?

Neal

Gn

I know the one your talking about, but thats not mine. I have mine packed away in the garage going through a total rebuild. Looking for a stage 2 block if you run across any more good finds.