Members with Pypes Exhaust

Jims project

Jims project
Looking at Pypes Exhaust at Kirbans Website and see that it is 2 1/2 '' in dia. My question is the Test Pipe Flang the same on the 3'' as the 2 1/2'' since I have the 3'' DownPipe Iwould need a 3'' TestPipe and hope the 2 Flanges match. right, thanks

the 4 bolt flange on the pypes is the same as the original cat converter to cat back . test/ dump pipes with four bolt flange will mate right up to the pypes

thanks, pacecarta, it looks like I need the 3" TestPipe with 4 bolt Flange, which Kirban's doesn't sell. I'm sure one of the venders do.

I have the Pypes system with the stock downpipe/test pipe. Looks great and sounds awesome. No drone either.

thanks, pacecarta, it looks like I need the 3" TestPipe with 4 bolt Flange, which Kirban's doesn't sell. I'm sure one of the venders do.

what downpipe do you have? try TA Performance for a test but they only have one length IIRC so you'll need to know what length you need. each DP is a little different

what downpipe do you have? try TA Performance for a test but they only have one length IIRC so you'll need to know what length you need. each DP is a little different
Mine came from G-Body, I guess I could get a length once the exhaust comes in

I just looked at G-Body's Web Site and it say's their Test Pipe is not to be used with their Down Pipe, so what gives with that? I'll have to wait till I mock it up[ to get a length, unless someone knows what I would need

The TA Test Pipe with the Y cutout replaces the stock CAT exactly. If your dowm pipe fit with the stock cat you should be fine.

The TA Test Pipe with the Y cutout replaces the stock CAT exactly. If your dowm pipe fit with the stock cat you should be fine.
I've not had anything together yet. It's a new DownPipe (which I have) and waiting on the exhaust to arrive, need to fill the gap. starting from scratch.. would you have a link to that Test Pipe I went there but could not find it.

I had no problems installing my RJC 3 inch dp and test pipe pipe to the Pypes exhaust. Everything aligned great.