Meet and greet Hampton Roads

sundevil602

Good afternoon. The weather looks like it's going to be sunny and in the 50's in Hampton Roads:cool:. A couple of friends and I will be bringing out the Grand Nationals and meeting at FIVE Guys Burger shop located in Virginia Beach.

We are looking at meeting around 3pm. It would be nice if more of you could bring our your TR and enjoy the weather. :D Hope to see you there.

5240 Fairfield Shopping Center
Virginia Beach, VA 23464

Date
15 January 2011
at 3pm

This Sat at 3. is 5guys on the blvd?

Yes Sir, this Sat. Blvd? I'll be honest, im not sure where the blvd is out here. I just know it's in a small shopping center with somewhat plenty of parking.

Does anyone else in Hampton Roads know where the Blvd might be? Or recommendations of a Pitstand/car hangout? Thanks in advance.

va

87 turbo regal. blue, sum bolt on mods. been 11.80s have sum trans and fuel problems but working on it lol. Terry

I don't see a 5 guys on the blvd(va beach blvd). The one you suggesting is by kempsvIlle and providence, is this right?

I will def try to make it out. Ride is kind of dirty

I know what you mean about the car being dirty.. I have my 9 yr old in the garage right now polishing the rims...:D That's his reward for having a good week in school.. Hope you can make it bro...

I'm sorry I missed this...Who all turned out ?

1hitnt showed and myself, but we had a ZO6 and a 2010 SS Camaro show as well. It was cool just to hang out and see all of the people stop or slow down to look at the cars. If we got a nickle for everytime someone complimented our cars we would have had enough for a full tank of gas..:smile:

Gonna keep an eye on the weather for this wke. Hopefully it will be as nice or better than last saturday. Hope to see more people out there next time.. Including you bro.. :D