Meanwhile, In Texas

l1YKs6uWXROT.jpeg

Please support your truckers headed for Texas. I ran with a large group of them with the Freedom Convoy that came up from the east coast. I met up with them in Niagara Falls and ran went with them from there to Port Hope Ontario. Keep in mind this was in the dead of winter and people lined the overpasses and along the 401. Check out the thousands that braved the cold and came out and cheered them on in the vid.

If this doesn't give you a Patriot boner, nothing will! CRANK IT UP!!!!

The ONLY reason Arizona doesn't support Texas Governor Abbott is because our Democrat "governor" was elected with the Phoenix (the most heavily Republican registered, and largest city in the state,) polls vote counting equipment "accidentally down" for between 4 and 8 hours, depending on the precinct. But the Secratary of State (that oversees Arizona elections) was the Democrat person that was running for Governor! No conflict of interest there! She, in her last duty as Secratary of State, declared that:" the Phoenix polls being down wouldn't have caused the vote outcome to be different!"
Even tho she "won" by a margin much smaller than the percentage of registered Republican voters in the Phoenix area.
When a similar problem was had in Georgia, I believe, their Secratary of State kept the polls open till midnight so that all could vote!
Guess which democrat mega donor sponsored our "governor" in both the Secratary of State and Governors race?
I forgot the author of the quote, but it is why America is F--KED!
"IT MATTERS NOT WHO DID THE VOTING, ONLY WHO DID THE COUNTING!"
TIMINATOR