Me vs Stingray Vette 8/4/11

KevinB

I lost this one. My front pumper was at his door and I was coming up fast. Car got out of the groove and I lifted. It was kind of scary. This was the first round at our local weekly cruise. My car don't like going out first round either lol. Hope to get a rematch this Thursday:D

‪Corvette Stingray vs Grand National KOTS 8-4-11‬‏ - YouTube

Don't know how to embed a youtube video on the new board...sorry.

BTW...it's amazing how this car is running with 60 psi compression in two holes, and a few more that are low too. I was going to pull it, but am going to race a few more Thursday nights first. Anyone in the Cincinnati area should come out to this. They had 1800 people there this week. It keeps getting bigger and bigger. Huge variety of cars too. From 30's rat rods to Honda Civics and everything in between. $400 to win the heads up class too. Just have to be able to hot lap your car. It's an unprepped track and a 9.9 car has won it 2 weeks in a row. We need more Buicks!

Event goes from 6pm to midnight so it might be worth the drive for someone. $15 to race, $5 to watch. If you are racing you must have valid plates, registration and insurance and they do check. Trailered cars are now welcome too.

Looks like your blowing oil or something out of it oiling your tires down. Is that from blow by?? You need bigger tanks , hoses and breathers if it is. I will have to check that out sometime , looks like fun. Mike

Oh... So is this why you're selling the 67? LOL what are you 15-1 there now? Looks nice, still on E85?