Maybe parting '79 Turbo Coupe

ownor

Hey there people,

as described here (link), there are some reasons to consider parting out this Turbo Coupe here, as a whole or use some drivetrain basic parts in another car.
Most parts are here, so if you need anything just ask. The interior is a darker red, bordeaux or maroon.
The car is in Austria/Europe and i'm willing to ship anywhere and try to keep shipping costs to the bare minimum. No prob for me as I have bought almost all my parts for my beloved American cars from over the big pond in the US, but i can see where this drives people away.

Anyways feel free to ask for anything you might need.
I hope by this post I won't offend any marketplace rules that may be in effect on here about not posting a definite price or parts offer.

Andi

No one? prolly gonna send it to the crusher end of January after pulling engine and trans. dont need any of the harness or turbo etc, just the longblock

hey sean,
i dont think i have any proper pics of it right now. the interior is a bordeaux red, cloth seats, trim is mostly there. i can take pictures of distinct parts. i think i remember the steering column trim is broken.
exterior is silver but i doubt you could make much use of any parts here, sheet metal wise. grill is partially broken on one side, too. passenger door glass is shattered, rest of glassware is there.
any more specifics needed just let me know!

for anyone interested, i could take smaller stuff to the US around beginning of July and domestic-post it from there, btw :)

TTT... parting it out for drivetrain and crushing the rest in the next weeks.

good point, i saw the "A" on the rad support on a '80 Century that i was looking at on the weekend.. so if assuming the '79 would have that too, yes.. thanks for the input.
do you think any of the draw thru and harness parts would be worth keeping?
i know that i myself will never build a non-EFI engine but maybe someone else..
do you need any more parts for your '79 TC resto projects? ;)

If the car is original, the support will be aluminum.
I don't have a need for any parts, and I don't think it would be worth the cost of shipping.
Some of my extra parts went on a Ford model A with a flathead V8. :)

image.jpg

oooookeeeey haha well that sure is a unique build there ;)
car still here btw.. daily driver probs keep interrupting me working on other cars, meh

futten is in Norway and needs parts for his 79 Regal. Send him a PM and it might save you some time and aggravation in the end.;)

i dont really need big parts but it deppends on what you have also but for the most part

hey thanks for the pointer charlie.. futten let me know what you need, i feel you can have more use of it than if i put it all in the trasher!
i'm gonna drive up to sweden in june/july at some point if that helps any with shipping or whatever..