Max boost with stock head gasket

Please forward the PM's to me.

I'll forward it to you myself..tell me, do you get pay per click.. seems as always u right away help the guys with the most post. must just be me..

PM I believe stands for PRIVATE Message, he's a prick. sorry for the French! I'm sure there's others that feel the same way. I'm the one that just gets tired of it and says something.

OH Well. Turbo Buick didn't make my car, sure the heck isn't going to Break it either! thanks for the support mod

I'll forward it to you myself..tell me, do you get pay per click.. seems as always u right away help the guys with the most post. must just be me..

PM I believe stands for PRIVATE Message, he's a prick. sorry for the French! I'm sure there's others that feel the same way. I'm the one that just gets tired of it and says something.

OH Well. Turbo Buick didn't make my car, sure the heck isn't going to Break it either! thanks for the support mod

I help members who ask for help, regardless of whether they have 1 post or 10,000. In this case, I am responding to a complaint of a threat.

I don't know what "Pay per click" is but the term seems pretty self explanitory to me. Since I DO NOT HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN THIS BOARD, I really don't know, and I really don't care.

As far as I'm concerned, speaking your mind on this board is fine, as long as the rules are followed, and abusive or foul language is not used.

Threatening someone whether it be by PM or post will not be tolerated by myself or any other admins on this board.

I'm still waiting on the PM's. If I don't receive anything from either of you, then I'm done with this matter as far as I'm concerned.

If you want to discuss this in private, send me a PM.

That's ok I've done forwarded him an original PM copy of your threatening PM. He asked me, not you. I've also forwarded it to a few of the other admins here.

Pretty funny how you call someone a prick when here you are carrying on like a child and threatening people in PM's. Even more so that you can't stay on topic.

Geoff87, please check your PM. Thanks.

That's ok I've done forwarded him an original PM copy of your threatening PM. He asked me, not you. I've also forwarded it to a few of the other admins here.

Pretty funny how you call someone a prick when here you are carrying on like a child and threatening people in PM's. Even more so that you can't stay on topic.

Geoff87, please check your PM. Thanks.

oh as long as it's the Original., snow white. .I'm sorry he asked you and I chimed in.. YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME..Guess you don't like it eh! neither do the people you do it too either, It's not a threatening PM it's a Factual One pricky. I'll let you know when I get there. The internet is a wonderful place to gather.

I'm sure you KNOW all the ADMINS by personal phone number.. Boy. all the power to you. THAT'S WHAT A GOOD SUCK HOLER DOES!! Tells us how much else you think you know, prick. Its a web site, your a know it all done it all prick. Stay out of my posts, I wont get hot mad at you. little man.. All 165lbs of you. But i am getting bored with you though. Simplicity..stay out of my posts!
Sure you get it now, sometimes somebody has to say to you..."you talk to much" you probably get that lots though. Like I said before, I'll speak my mind. but I can also hold my piece, till someone puts it to the limit and gets away scot free.

I DO APOLOGIZE TO SAVAGEBREED. Sorry for bumming your post bud. I didn't mean too and best of luck. There's alot of really great KNOWLEDGEABLE guys on here. Listen to them ok. They'll get you fast safely. Not the guy who justs likes to read his own writing day after day. ciao

Since Waddell87 likes to hear himself talk to the point of him having to post irrelevant b.s. on everyone elses threads. I won't bother responding to his gibberish non sense. I'm done.

oh as long as it's the Original., snow white. .I'm sorry he asked you and I chimed in.. YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME..Guess you don't like it eh! neither do the people you do it too either, It's not a threatening PM it's a Factual One pricky. I'll let you know when I get there. The internet is a wonderful place to gather.

I'm sure you KNOW all the ADMINS by personal phone number.. Boy. all the power to you. THAT'S WHAT A GOOD SUCK HOLER DOES!! Tells us how much else you think you know, prick. Its a web site, your a know it all done it all prick. Stay out of my posts, I wont get hot mad at you. little man.. All 165lbs of you. But i am getting bored with you though. Simplicity..stay out of my posts!
Sure you get it now, sometimes somebody has to say to you..."you talk to much" you probably get that lots though. Like I said before, I'll speak my mind. but I can also hold my piece, till someone puts it to the limit and gets away scot free.

I DO APOLOGIZE TO SAVAGEBREED. Sorry for bumming your post bud. I didn't mean too and best of luck. There's alot of really great KNOWLEDGEABLE guys on here. Listen to them ok. They'll get you fast safely. Not the guy who justs likes to read his own writing day after day. ciao

Take a chill pill dude... your going to give your self a freaking heart attack :D Its one thing to not like someone but you don't have to be a freaking troll about it :rolleyes: Keep up with the BS and I bet you get a permanent vacation (and you deserve it) :rolleyes:

Take a chill pill dude... your going to give your self a freaking heart attack :D Its one thing to not like someone but you don't have to be a freaking troll about it :rolleyes: Keep up with the BS and I bet you get a permanent vacation (and you deserve it) :rolleyes:

I sell chill pills , well ...it's realy ice cubes to be honest ....it may cause brain frezze in SOME cases ,otherwise it's safe to use .. anybody want some :smile: :smile::smile: ... or ...:eek: never mind ,I go hide under some rock now :D