Masson Buick in Cherry Hill NJ......

QuickBuick87

Was wondering if any NJ or Philly area members know of a southern NJ Buick dealer called Masson Buick on Route 70 in Cherry Hill. I just recieved my invoice from GM media archives and found out that my GN was originally invoiced at that dealer. Did some checking on Google and can't seem to find much except that Cherry Hill Classic Cars is at that address now. My question is does anyone know if that dealer (Masson Buick) was maybe bought out and moved to another address? Any help is most appreciated!!!

Ken

Google Search............

Masson Buick moved to Route 70 in Cherry Hill NJ around 1980. The Masson family later sold the business to the Classic Auto Group, owned by race car driver Thomas Hessert. The Masson's briefly operated a used car business on Chapel Avenue in Cherry Hill. The building now houses a liquor store.

That's pretty much what I found. I'm hoping they were maybe bought out, moved and are under another name? Probably grasping for straws here but i'm hoping someone knows for sure.

Ken B.

Ok....in doing more research I found someone who use to be on the 'other' TB website under the name of "84GNGary" a Magna member from NJ who bought his GN from Masson Buick. Can anyone tell me if they know him and if so, maybe I can talk to him. I'm hoping he knows what became of Masson Buick since he bought his there. Thanks!

Ken

I know Gary haven't seen him in a year or so and he hasn't been up on the other board but if you go on the other site pm JHuber he may have a phone number for him

I know Kevin Masson. His family owned the dealership back then. He said it would be okay for me to post his work# up. He's now at a dealership in Turnersville, NJ called B& N Auto on the Black Horse Pike. He's a good guy.
His # is 856-740-3500.
Good Luck!

I know Kevin Masson. His family owned the dealership back then. He said it would be okay for me to post his work# up. He's now at a dealership in Turnersville, NJ called B& N Auto on the Black Horse Pike. He's a good guy.
His # is 856-740-3500.
Good Luck!

Thank You!!! I'll call him Tomorrow. Don't want to call him on the holiday. Again, thanks and have a great weekend!

Ken

Car dealers are not allowed to be open on Sundays here in NJ. Call him today, he's there now. (Or call him Monday).