massive for sale thread

sasmith350

cleaning out the garage so i can finish my projects and move on to the next one...

pics at sasmith350 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

random parts..

stock t-56 shifter, pretty rusty on the handle...$20

2 sets 5.3 truck manifolds...$20 a set(i'll include the turndowns with the 1st set sold)

truck motor mounts...$5

5.3 auto flexplate...$20

2 rear hub bearings off a cadillac, would work great to make a small trailer...$15

sway links...tie rod end style...not sure what i had them for...$5

solid pinion spacer kit for ford 9" diff (sells for $30 thru summit) $20

ford 9" center section with open diff (28 spline) i'll toss in a second yoke for free along with a random u-joint i found....$75

hub w/o bearing for a nissan 300z....cost over $100 at the dealer...$15

vapor vent solenoid and line from a 2000 model 5.3...$15

turbo from an Isuzu NPR...bad diaphram, couple broken bolts in the exhaust flange...make an offer...

battery cable, think it's around 8-9 ft...$5

aluminum elbow 3.5 diameter with a silicone connecter....$5

g-body/regal stuff

rear fender extensions, white, no damage....$10 for the pair

lower steering shaft, ragjoint in excellent shape, rubber boot pretty rough...$10

rear lower control arms, double drilled for the sway bar, need new bushings...$20 for the pair

factory style "driveshaft loop"....$5

clear turn signal lenses, 2 right, 1 left....$15

pass rear taillight lens with blackout trim(small chip out of the corner/hail damage to lens)...$20

near complete set of brown interior for a t-top car, missing driver rear panel and t-top sections....$50

blue passenger side b-pillar trim...$5

a-pillar trim for a t-top car, painted grey with vinyl dye...$10

bunch of chrome/blackout trim from different regals...4 black wheelwell trim, 3 chrome, 2 chrome cowl trim, 1 black....all for $50

chrome rear windows....$10 for the pair

random lot of stuff too good to throw away(ecm/dash plaque/used hood shocks...etc) make an offer

front sway bar brackets, rear control arm "anti-crush" brackets for rear sway bar, x-member frame bushing...make an offer

electronics

audiovox car alarm...needs remote battery's, has extra led light...$30

roadmaster cb with magnetic mount antenna and a pa speaker...still works, even though it looks rough...$10

pioneer 3.5 speakers...$5

stock gm 3.5 speakers...make an offer

pyramid 4x10 speakers....$5

jensen 250 watt amp...$15

mtx crossover....$15

pyramid powered eq....$10

tools

2 cordless drills 14.4 volt, won't hold a charge overnight...$10

air nailer/stapler...new, came in a tool kit...$10

craftsman 1/4 air hose...probably a 25-30 foot....$10

random stuff

simmons binoculars...$15

ps2 games and remote(max payne 2, corvette racing, ihra drag 2, clocktower 3,)...make an offer

ps1 games(diablo, gt2, bushido blade 2) and 2 memory cards...make an offer

dartboard and darts(2 boxes are new) with scoreboard ....make offer

prices are kind of flexible, might add to the list later....some free stuff not listed to people who show up and buy stuff...

shipping is extra, pm me with an address for a shipping quote...

4 black wheelwell trim, 3 chrome

I will take all of the wheel well trim if they are not bent or rusted.

dibs!

pass rear taillight lens with blackout trim(small chip out of the corner/hail damage to lens)...$20

is the hail damage to the tail light lens itself or the black trim that goes around the taillight?

pm me a shipping quote to 85705

thx
buickbert

still have the wheel well trim. let me know shipping to 60634 in chicago. very int.
thanks

is the hail damage to the tail light lens itself or the black trim that goes around the taillight?

pm me a shipping quote to 85705

thx
buickbert

i'll check shipping tomorrow. 2 small cracks in the lens, check the picture link in th first post...

still have the wheel well trim. let me know shipping to 60634 in chicago. very int.
thanks

g-force has 1'st shot...gotta get a shipping quote for him too....

I will take all of the regal wheel well trims and everything that is included for $50. I can send out a Money order first thing in the morning. PM me your address. I am in houston TX 77379

i will take the chrome rear windows

shipping to 12491, pm with price and paypal info or adress for money order