Mass Air Flow Sensor

Buy Translator and MAF combo, or order 1 from Kirbans, parts store MAF sensors are a shot in the dark for our cars, my buddy made 9 trips to the parts store before breaking down and buying a combo and even after 9 trips to the parts store, still couldn't get one calibrated correctly for the Turbo cars.

Buy Translator and MAF combo, or order 1 from Kirbans, parts store MAF sensors are a shot in the dark for our cars, my buddy made 9 trips to the parts store before breaking down and buying a combo and even after 9 trips to the parts store, still couldn't get one calibrated correctly for the Turbo cars.
I agree. Don't waste your time trying to find a stock replacement. Any vendor on here sells the MAF Translator and sensor combo. You won't regret it!

MAF translator and an 85mm sensor from a 6.0 silverado made a noticeable difference compared to my stocker. Well worth the money spent.

MAF translator and an 85mm sensor from a 6.0 silverado made a noticeable difference compared to my stocker. Well worth the money spent.
That's what I am running as well. Drivability is much better than stock one.

Attachments

• 20180730_202703.jpg
    20180730_202703.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
Jfyi, if you run this Maf you will also need adapter harness . Here is the complete setup with Maf harness.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180730-221050_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180730-221050_Samsung Internet.jpg
    584.8 KB · Views: 70
I don't recall specifically what year, but I bought it around 2012 and if I recall correctly I used a brand new unit from the local Autozone. I got the adapter harness from Casper's. Easy plug and play with the basic translator. From what I remember when I did the research on it, the 85mm truck MAF was supposed to offer better idle characteristics then the 85mm units used in the Z06 corvette.

What hflwyo posted is what I have.