Mark VIII cooling fan:

KL Mallender

Certified Dumb****
Hey guy's, I've got a Lincoln Mark VIII electric cooling fan, it's 18" blade size, shroud is 18 1/2h x 21 1/2w.
These things are rated for some nutty airflow(5000 cfm), might be about the biggest fan anybody should ever need, outflows everything I've ever seen, shroud would most likely need re-working for mounting in a Buick and a controller or resistor for 2 speed control, $35.00 shipped.

Kevin.

Attachments

• MVC-003L.jpg
    MVC-003L.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 343
these fans pull gobs of air. If you have the room.... this fan kicks ass! They do pull a crap load of amperage so plan on running a beefy high rated relay.

Geez!
WTF I sent two PM to you before 7pm . Then you you post a paypal addr. and say first in wins. You gotta be kidding me what was the big hurry?:mad:

Ok Mike, I tried being nice and find a solution for all, but for you "special" has new meaning, just above your sincere postings you see my last post timed in at 9:47 pm thursday night Correct?..and it says what??? SOLD.

So why in the world did a payment from you go to my Nephews Paypal at 12:51 AM friday morning?, personally I can't think of any reason other than you MUST be an *******, my nephew returned your payment according to Paypal Transaction ID#2EY40487RH1312027
Sent to: mike galgano
E-Mail:turbo.terroist@verizon.net
Amount sent: -$30.00USD
Fee amount: $0.00
Net amount: -$30.00
Date: Jun 26,2010
Time: 08:19:42 PDT
Funding Type: Paypal Balance
Funding Source: $30.00 USD-Paypal Account

Now your posting another bitch, I'm damm glad I didn't sell it to you, because it IS a used fan, it has dirt and wear on it, but it does WORK fine, which I tested myself, but you are the type that would find a flaw in anything. I've dealt with people just like you in the past, and this is another example of why I should just forget about Buick anything, some of you lugnuts are too damm high and mighty, your not worth spit in my book "Needledicks abound".

As for the $5.00 difference from what you sent in, it was my nephew convincing me that anybody stupid enough to send money after a auction is closed needs a Idiot fee acessed, I should have tripled the fee in you case.
PissOff.

Kevin.

All this for a $35 fan? Wow didn't mean to cause any problems. I normally don't like the "whoever pays first" deal myself, but that is what the seller wanted to do, so I did it.

Don, not your fault, I had bad feeling from him just from pm box, thats why I talked to you, sorry to involve you, kinda sorry I even opened the thread.

Kevin.

You got a bad feeling from what?

My first PM to you: Paypal ok?

Second PM: Paypal would be great. Just let me know which acct. to send the money to.

All this before 7pm thursday.

Woke up friday check PM send paypal thinking I got the fan not knowing it was up for grabs late on thursday night.

Ok so things got fouled up, Kevin apologized, but no refund not on Fri Saturday nothing no pm what am I supposed to do check Paypal every hour I dont have time for this crap So I post trying to get some kind of response

Well I finally get a very classy PM from Kevin **** YOU
Isnt that great gotta love the internet.
Hide behind your keyboard and be a tough guy

Yeah your right Don all for lousy fan
Mike

Be God D**Med more than happy to compare PM timestamps and show anyone who needs to give a s**t how all messages to and from with you went down, You now bring up my last PM to YOU, you were still on the forums for at least 1/2 hour after I sent it to you waiting for you to reply back, but your lying ass needed to take a powder and conjour up a short story for others to read,

Yes, for reasons I can't explain I began getting bad vibes about a lot of things that were happening all to viciously quick during the sale of this fan and detent gates, and I was right, you proved it, always one jackass in the crowd that kicks someone in the head.

As for hiding behind a keyboard, name someplace you might like to get together to discuss forum decor, you are the one who first dragged this into public view, I appoligised to you in public and you still needed to bust my balls, congratulations you win , makes my decision to leave anything Buick related dead and in the past hesitation free, too many piss contests for my liking, keep it for yourselves, you've earned it.

Kevin.