Mark @ BuickGN

I just orderd some stuff from him, I wish I knew it was going to be so nice.Otherwise;) I would have bought one of those 200.00 magazines on E-bay!!!

I know what a dirtbag...

Now I have the ashtray switchs, T handle shifter, console overlay..... :D

I was like... uh oh... here we go again....

TTT for a good vendor. He has stuff no one else has... that's for sure.

Speedo plate, ashtray switch plate, T-Shifter handle, (Some of the best $ spent too btw), MAF plate, coil pack plate, trans + cover, electric cut out (Everytime I use that thing It's like I'm an 8 year old with a new toy on Christmas morning:D ) & oh yeah.... A big mouth kit.

And to think, I was going to quit with the shifter:mad:

;)

Someone break into Mark's office and please take my credit card out of his file system!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: I swear I never order anything from him but these boxes of goodies keep showing up and my credit card get charged! I think I do it in my sleep! :biggrin:

Really; sends his stuff out quickly and it always looks good! boycott this guy!!!

I think everyone is boycotting me this week. Been too quiet. Get those credit cards out and help me keep busy. Just got an oil delivery and have to pay the oil barons. $435 for a measly 177 gallons.:mad:

All depends on how cold it is out. :biggrin: If it stays in the 20's like it has been probably about a month or so. Made the mistake of locking in this year.:mad:

All depends on how cold it is out. :biggrin: If it stays in the 20's like it has been probably about a month or so. Made the mistake of locking in this year.:mad:

Damn that sucks.

We spend about 200.00 for a 100gals of Propane for my mom's house. It's pretty small and last around 2-12 months....unless it's in the 20's like it's been. Now I think it last around a month :mad:

Mark I got the radio delete plate today, it looks AWESOME!! Thanks for the fast shipping! Phil

I'm such a d*ck that we are having a 10% off sale on all items thru 2-25-05 thru 2-25-07. :D See the advertisers specials for details on how to get the discount.

A sale? who do you think you are? All I have to say about that is: I'll be in touch!