Betty

Please join the Progress Village Middle Magnet School of the Arts

“Spring Fling 2014 and Antique and Classic Car Show”

Saturday, March 22nd, 2014 from 10am until 2pm​

Progress Village Middle Magnet School of the Arts is located at:

8113 Zinnia Drive

Tampa, FL 33619

813-671-5110​

Progress Village had such a great turn out for our Fall Festival 2013 that we decided to add the Spring Fling 2014 and Antique and Classic Car Show” to our list of events this year. This will give us a chance to bring together Progress Village Middle Magnet School of the Arts faculty and staff, students and community for a fun filled day of activities for the whole family, as well as raising funds for technology equipment. There will be snow cones, hot dogs, popcorn and drinks available. If your car is part of the show, the driver will be provided lunch. There will be an entry fee of $10.00 per car at the show.

Progress Village Middle is a Performing Arts Magnet School in Hillsborough County for grades 6th through 8th, focusing on the Performing Arts (Art, Dance, Drama, Band, Chorus, Orchestra), Culinary Arts, Stagecraft, Costume Design, Technology and AVID. Progress Village Middle Magnet School of the Arts has won numerous local, state and national awards recognizing the success of our students in these fields, as well as academics.

Please private message me if you would like to attend. I will need to have a general idea of how many cars will be attending and to make sure I have you on the list of cars attending so you can get through the gate. Please remember, this is a public school environment, therefore, we take precautions for the safety of our students, staff and the community. Hillsborough County Sheriffs will be assisting with parking. I will have my Buick Regal T Type Turbo there along with other classic and antique cars and trucks. Your car does not have to be a classic to join in the fun, but only cars that are appropriate for this environment. If you will be attending, gates open at 9:00am. Cars will be parking at the end of the school in the grass field by the track.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you and your car there!

If you live in the Southwest Florida area please participate for a great cause and help make the Car Show a success. Bring your Turbo Buick and/or other "Cool" car that you would love to show off! We look forward to having you there.
If you have any questions feel free to email me back.

Thanks for posting Paul, will get the word out for your school and hopefully you'll have a GREAT turn OUT!!!

talk to you soon!!!

Thanks JD,
I have some very "Cool" vehicles showing up already. Off the top of my head, I know we will be having a 1940's firetruck, my father in-laws 1955 Chevy 5 window pick up truck, custom made Monster Truck with dump bed, custom painted Viper, a new Vette, a few Mustangs and Camaros, would love to have a few Buick Turbos representing from the local area as well as my T Type. The word is out on the web and the streets. It will be a fun time for sure!

Just a final heads up...if you are planning on attending (we definitely would like you to attend) you MUST contact me beforehand so I have your name and car information or you will not be able to get in the campus gates.