map sensor and DFI problems

T

Turbo 6 Justin

okay I am trying to get this darn DFFI tuned in and am having problems. main problem is that I have it set up to run on 3 bar system and it always seams to peg the fuel table and shows more boost than it should. what this means is that at 21psi I can get it to run great but at lower boost 12-15 like I want to drive around with it is flooding the motor out. When I origionally setup the DFI I went over to GM ordered what they were sure was a 3bar map (TTA MAP) but I am thinking this is a 2 bar now. there are a lot of numbers on the box but here they are
0211l9 1#213-361
1#16254539 sensor AS
GR.3.682 (USA)

I know the 3-bar should be 16040749 when I look them up on gmpartsdirect they show 2 different parts and 2 different prices, the 3 bar should be more expensive and the part I have is the less expensive one. So did I get the wrong damn thing?

I really want to get this tuning close so I can go and flog it at the track sometime this year...

okay after some google searching the 16254539 is a 2 bar sensor. that is the box I have here and I think it is the only map sensor I have bought so it should be the one that is on my car but my next question is how do I distinguish the 2 and 3 bar. the part number is not on the sensor itself just some misc numbers. for some reason I remember from back in my syty days that the 2 bar had a orange insert on the wiring plug and the 3 bar had another color. any ideas

So I guess I need a 3 bar sensor Ken M has them for $60 shipped anyone out there beating that price?